NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

September 19, 2018

My skin is soft and moisturized

I used Nevea cream before and my only complaint was the texture, it was very thick and not easy spreadable.
    New Nivea Care Intensive nourishment has a cream texture. It's so easy to spread. It's absorbs very quick, my skin looks moisturized, soft and non greasy.
    You can use this cream for hands, face and body.
    I made a little research on the ingredients to make sure I will leave a right review.
    So, Glycerin is one of the main ingredient is an emollient, that makes skin moist and soft to the touch. If you have a dry skin(like me) glycerin could be a must have in your skin care. I really hope that Nivea uses natural glycerin as some forms of synthetic glycerin can be harmful.
    Another one of the main ingredient is a Butyrospermum Parkii butter, which is a shea butter and I am sure you'll know all the benefits from it!
    An Olus Oil is an expressed oil of vegetable origin, nothing harmful to have more oils in skin care products.
    Cetyl alcohol is not a usual alcohol that dry your skin. This one is fatty alcohol and used as emollient and thickener. Such alcohol is not irritating.
    Another thickener is an Isopropyl palmitate, a palm oil-based emollient from coconut oil.
    A Dimethicone is a silicone that makes it easily spreadable. But I'm lost on this ingredient. Everyone says it forms a barrier that prevents water loss. But someone says it's good, another says it will lock bacteria and this could increase blackheads.
    One more thickener is a Sodium polyacrylate
    In conclusion, I like the texture, the light pleasant fragrance and the softness of my skin. Not sure if I will use this cream as a face cream. I will definitely recommend it
    I received it for free to try and review

Wow cream

This cream works like miracle. I love that it's non greasy. It's like your body absorbs it all and you feel the hydratation right away. Love this product and would buy and refer to all my friends. Already did.

Love it

This cream is great, it smells nice and is not greasy. I have tried so many creams that are advertised as non greasy but they are, this one does not exaggerate. Nice texture and absorbs quickly, leaves nice soft skin

So so

J'ai essayer durant quelques jour, et je ne peux pas dire que j'ai vraiment ce produit, j'ai l'impression qu'il reste gras.... c'est dommage surtout pour le prix

Awesome body cream

This body cream is very thick, yet it applies beautifully on the skin quick rapidly. It does not leave a greasy feeling or film after application. My skin is definitely more hydrated after using this body cream. Will purchase once I am done with the big tub.

September 19, 2018

Silky smooth and super moisturizer

I was very excited to try the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream from Chick Advisor as I have very dry skin and a bit of eczema.

First thing I noticed and liked was the smell as it wasn’t very strong and smelled clean. I was surprised that it went on so smooth and didn’t feel oily at all. It immediately absorbed into my skin and I felt moisturized instantly plus it kept me moisturized and feeling silky smooth all day. Love this cream!

J'aime sans plus!

J'ai adoré la texture et la fragrance qui est très douce. Je n'aime pas avoir à aller chercher de la crème dans un pot car la crème se retrouve sous mes ongles.
    J'ai des fois eu besoin de repasser par 2 fois au même endroit pour me sentir bien.

10 stars

I'm so very impressed. I trust the Nivea brand for all my skin related products but I wasn't a big fan of the original lotion (in the blue tub) as it is quite heavy and it feels sticky after using it. When I tried this product, it was as if Nivea heard my inner-thoughts. It moisturizes my skin and it absorbs so quickly! I couldn't believe it! I love it!

September 19, 2018

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream smells so good!

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream has a nice light scent that is refreshing and living in Canada where the winters can get below 30, this will take care of my moisturizing needs! You can spread it thick or thin depending on what you need.

Perfect moisturizer

I love everything about this product. Its light weight and soaks right into my skin. It makes my skin feel nourished and moisturized. It doesnt feel clammy and has a very soft clean smell. Perfect on face and body. Worked great just before doing my makeup. I love this product.