NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

October 07, 2016

I love this product and would recommend this to any of my friends and Famliy
    It went on quickly and didn't leave a film
    It dried to the touch quickly
    Made my lips feel great
    I'll be buying this for sure!

3.2/5

October 07, 2016

With this lip balm, I have found the perfect product for winter use but I personally would not use during the other seasons. Hydrated and protected well, for a long time, but very, very thick. Would not recommend using prior to eating or drinking. Definitely would be a great product when outside in harsher winter weather. #GotItFree #NiveaMustHaves

October 07, 2016

I am a Lip Balm aholic and always have a few on me or in my purse. I dropped the NIVEA Essential Lip Balm into my bag the minute I opened the package and it has been in use multiple times a day since!

The balm is soothing for dry lips, works well under mate lipstick to moisturize and my husband has asked to use it numerous times. He wants to have his own and really likes that the packaging is gender neutral.

My #2 favourite of the NIVEA products we reviewed.

October 07, 2016

This lip balm is the best I have used. It is very light and keeps my lips soft and smooth. Very affordable and works great. My new go to lip balm especially with our harsh winter coming

October 07, 2016

The nivea lip balm is a great little lip balm great price and makes your lips super soft however nothing special about this one i have others i love more but enjoyed trying this one

October 07, 2016

I absolutely love NIVEA Essential Lip Balm. It kept my lips soft and hydrated throughout my busy work day. I enjoyed the naturalness of this lip balm. It didn't feel slimy or sticky- it felt natural!

October 07, 2016

I can't rave enough about this lip balm! I always have problems with my lips getting to dry or chapped, and this product keeps my lips nice and moist throughout the day (and night)! I'll be buying this in the future for sure. Received as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

October 06, 2016

En ouvrant le lip balm, j'ai eu un souvenir d'enfance... la même odeur douce de celui que j'utilisais enfant. Il glisse bien sur les lèvres. Il laisse une petite sensation comme celle du mentol sur les lèvres. Il n'est pas mon préféré, mais il a sa place dans mon sac à main. J'ai hâte de l'essayer cet hiver lors des grands froids où j'ai toujours les lèvres gercées.

October 06, 2016

I received this from Chick Advisor to try for free.

I love lip balms and have quite the collection, so I can honestly say that I am a lip balm expert.
    I loved the smoothness of this lip balm.
    It was not tacky or sticky, and passed the hair test.
    It provided great moisture to me lips and didn't leave them dry.

October 06, 2016

Nivea lip Balm is fantastic. Left my lips soft, and kissable. My boyfriend loved how soft my lips felt. He thanks you and I certainly thank you. Nivea lip balm is the bomb.