NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 19, 2019

Lips are smooth

I have tried quiet a few lip balms, and this is by far the best one for me. It keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day, I do not have to keep reapplying often. This has been and will be my go to especially in the winter months.

March 11, 2019

does it's job

I like the way this. product makes my lips. feel. They always feel soft even if I haven't put any on for awhile. The price is good not to costly. I also like that there is many products in this line. I would for surebuy this lipgloss again.

1.7/5

March 09, 2019

Will not repurchase

I am under the impression that I keep reapplying constantly because it just isn't doing the job it's supposed to do which is to keep my lips hydrated. I feel there are other more decent brands out there that do a much better job.

2.8/5

March 09, 2019

Love it but does it really work?

Absolutely love this and carry it around with me everywhere! But I keep reapplying it, therefore questioning its effectiveness. I’ve used the whole tube up and am experimenting with other products to compare but my lips were never dry so who knows! Went through it relatively quickly.

March 01, 2019

Long Lasting Moisture

This lip balm packs quite a punch as you do not need a lot and it last quite some time even in the warm sunny weather. I was very surprised by this product as it was great even with my sensitive lips/skin. Quality brand!

2.8/5

February 26, 2019

Nivea Essential Lip Balm

I was a bit disappointed with this lip balm. I usually love Nivea products but this one fell a bit short for me. I have very dry lips throughout the winter and this product only did an ok job and I needed to reapply very often without much results.

Beau, Bon, pas cher!

Moi un baume à lèvres n'a pas besoin de coûter 100$. Tant qu'il fait la job, je l'aime. et celui ci est pas cher et fait amplement la job même les jours d'hiver où j'ai les lèvres ultra gercées

2.7/5

Not so great.

I've bought this lip moisturizer in the past many times hoping for different outcomes. I found that this lip balm just didnt make the cut for my lips. I was CONSTANTLY applying because my lips seemed to dry out quicker than normal while using this lip balm. I ended up switching lip balms & havnt had issues since.

HYDRATION & LIGHT FEELING

Have a plethora of "lip balms" in tube format.
    Am always buying and trying new ones.
    I find NIVEA brand is very good and has LOTS of choices.
    Have been using NIVEA ESSENTIAL Lip Balm daily for past 5 months.
    It's light feeling and goes on smooth without greasy or shiny look/feel.
    I use it alone or under lipstick (when needed, in winter months).
    Works well as lip primer under lipstick - not sticky or slippery like a lip gloss.
    No smell. Great for men who want chapstick that's not 'girly'.
    Application relieves my dry lips for up to 6 hours or overnight if sleeping.
    Recommend if you like a lip balm that's subdued in scent and appearance and does not draw attention to your lips.

February 20, 2019

all time favorite!

This feels so soft and calming on the lips. It lasts a very long time and it isn't too greasy. my whole family enjoys this product and we make sure we have one in each car and in my purse.