NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Love it

Tres bonne creme. Hydrate sans le coté graisseux. J'ai bien aimé l' odeur légere. J'ai apprécié en général.
    Merci a ChickAdvisor pour l'opportunité d'essayer ce produit gratuitement.

June 14, 2017

my hands never been this soft before

ohh wow, i have been using other cream for past weeks till I try this one today, well, Now Nivea took over since its awesome how my hands feel, doesnt make my skin feel sticky which its so hard to find in creams, good job Nivea with this one.

#gotitforfree

June 14, 2017

I always bring this with me!

I've been hunting for a hand cream that makes my dry hand soft and will really do the work. This hand cream is amazing, I guess my search is over! It makes my hand so soft and fine. What I liked about this is when you apply it, it doesn't have that sticky or tacky feeling, it just glides on my hand like an oil but not greasy and I super love the scent.

Highly highly recommended!

#Q10BodyOil #gotitfree.

Really does work

This hand cream really moisturizes my hands. I work in a dusty environment and it really helps releive my dry skin. Added bonus is that is makes ypur hands appear younger. I let my mom try some and she loved it!

June 14, 2017

Not sure about the anti-age, but great moisturizer!

I really enjoyed using this product and am likely to buy again. I don't think I've been using it long enough to really notice any of the anti-age benefits that are claimed, but I've really enjoyed it as a moisturizer. It has a great consistency, does a great job moisturizing and has a lovely smell.

June 14, 2017

I would buy this product again in the winter!!!

I received this Nivea Q10 hand cream from Chickadvior to do a review.

I #gotitfree the last week of May 2017.

So my hands are not to dry in the spring/ summer but come fall/winter they do get dry. I will come back and do a review in the winter, whether it was better or worse.

Now I am a bit obsessed with dry skin period and I always have hand cream in the car and at work.

I do like the consistence of this product it does not make them sticky. I found my hands were super hydrated and helped my nails grow due to it moisture retained in my skin and nails.

June 14, 2017

I'd buy it again if it comes in a different scent

I received NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream for free as part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club for free in exchange for my honest review.

Of the three products I received I liked this one the most. It's a thicker lotion and absorbed quickly. It didn't leave my hands feeling greasy and they felt so nice and soft.

The size of the bottle is great as well, perfect for keeping in my purse to have with me at all times.

I wasn't a huge fan of the scent, I found it to be a little too flowery for my liking. Since I only used it on my hands it wasn't too overpowering but I probably wouldn't buy it again in the future just because flowery scents tend to bother me.

June 14, 2017

Very hydrating hand cream!

Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream is a very hydrating hand cream. I have dry hands from washing them so often and this cream has helped make them much softer and moisturized in a very short time. I think with extended use my hands will be in the best condition they have been since before I had kids.
    I found the scent a little strong compared to what I'm used to but it's not a terrible smell. I also found the cream to be a bit sticky for the first few minutes but it absorbs pretty quickly.
    I think this is a great hand cream and would work fantastic even in the winter when my hands get really dry.
    #gotitfree

June 14, 2017

My new favourite Hand cream!!!

The Nivea Q10 anti-age hand cream is awesome. I don't feel that my hands look aged yet in life but I love this hand cream. It doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I take it everywhere with me to have it on hand to use.

Love this product

I love this Nivea Q10 Anti-Age hand cream. It leaves my hands feeling so soft and smelling very nice. It has a light scent that is not overpowering. It absorbs well and does not make my hands feeling oily. I keep this cream with me all the time now, so after every hand-washing, I apply a little to moisturize my hands.