NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 15, 2017

Wonderful hand cream

I really loved this hand cream. I've used different brands of hand creams before and was always disappointed, until I tried this one. Made a huge difference with not only the sight of my hands but how soft they felt after using the cream. Definitely would buy again.

July 15, 2017

Hand Saver!

I use this hand lotion when I can because my hands are forever in alcohol run or soapy water at work! Having very dry and tough hands, this cream really softens them and lasts a while before needing reapplication. I love that it goes on fairly thin and skin absorbs well. Doesn't leave them greasey or oily. A must at the office and at home. Absolutely a necessity in our dry Canadian winter! Love this product and received it for free for my opinion!

July 14, 2017

I am so happy this is in my purse!!

I work in pharmacy so my hands are being washed and sanitized a lot wich means I have a lot of wear and tear. This product has seriously saved my hands! I share it with the ladies at work cause I #gotitfree and everyone loves how silly smoth it feels !! Thanks KS again @nivea

Works great

I really like this hand cream. I am young but h*** this product has a perfect feel for my liking and the cost if pretty inexpensive for this type of product. Not greasy and leaves my hands and feet feeling great!

**This review was modified by ChickAdvisor in accordance with our code of conduct.

July 14, 2017

This is a great great little cream to tot around in your purse! I am always looking to soothe the dryness of my hand while out shopping or running errands! The little flip top protects it from squeezing out into your purse and allows quick and easy application. I smells great and instantly hydrated your hands. I do have pretty wrinkled hands and have it noticed a change I t hat aspect but I love the cream because it dries fast while still leaving the hand moisturized. Nobody enjoys shopping and picking something up into to have it slip out of your hand! This cream will not do that! I totally love it and will definitely buy one once it is empty!

Great hand cream!!!

I've been using this hand cream now for a little over 2 weeks and I absolutely love it. Being a mom, I feel like my hands are always in water since I wash them all the time. This cream had moisturized my hands leaving them soft to the touch but not greasy. I will definitively be using this product in the future.

Comfortable hands

I got this nivea cream as a part of product review club. I work in Healthcare so I am always washing my hands, and applying handcream. The nivea hand cream absorbed quickly and my hands felt soft using it.

I would buy it again

I got this hand cream for free from chick advisor and I liked it. The fragrance is nice and it left my dry hands soft for hours. I replyed throughout the day.

Great Hand Moisturizer

The Nivea Q10 Anti Age Hand Cream is a great moisturizer. I love that this product fits into my handbag so it is quite portable, when I need to touch up after washing my hands its right there in my bag. This hand lotion has a pretty scent to it, its feminine and light but does not linger all day, it eventually fades. When I apply the lotion my hands feel moisturized immediately, as though I just poured water on it. After application I notice a light sheen on my hands and nails, they are left feeling soft and smooth. I would recommend this product and also repurchase.

smoother, softer hands

I was very intrigued when I received this hand cream. I take very good care of the skin on my fave but my hands are showing my age. After several uses I could feel that my hands were softer and the skin more supple than before.