Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

January 05, 2018

I would definately buy again. The best gingerale.

I definately like the rich chocolately flavour of the hazel nut. Its creamy taste is great for toast fruit and so much more. Adding protien to your diet. I would highly recommend.

Soooooo good!!!

One of the most delicious spreads. Not overly sweet, just the right amount of yummy and you can’t beat a banana nutella wrap! Delish! Would definitely recommend this product!

Great product

Great product that my picky kids love to have on their morning toast. I tried the no name one and it was horrible.....nutella is nice and smooth and creamy with a rich taste.

Nuts for this!

This one has so many use like you can make it into a hot drink, add it in your brownie recipe or even eat it straight from the jar. And the best thing is it tastes sooo goood!

Delicious

This has to be the most delicious chocolate treat I have ever tasted. I will definitely be buying this again and letting everyone I know about it and to try it the possibilities and recipes are endless. Thank you.

Un classique

Le nutella est un classique pour notre famille. Le
    Gout de noisettes est excellent
    Nous l’adorons tsrtiné sur des croissants . J’aimerais pouvoir en manger tous les matins

My favorite!

I love nutella like everybody else ❤ it is my favorite for breakfast. I can eat a whole jar with a spoon in half an hour :) I always have nutella in my home. I think I can't live without it

Really?

Does this even need a review? It’s Nutella. Anyone who doesn’t like it is either allergic or just plain wrong. ;) Kidding. Kind of. Anyway, I could eat this stuff for days. Nothing tastes quite like it, in terms of chocolate/hazelnut and chocolate spreads. I’ve tried quite and they rarely even come close to Nutella. It’s absolutely the best.

Kids love it

My children absolutely LOVE Nutella! And i have to say, it's one of my favorite products!
    My daughter's favorite way to have it, is making Mousse with it! It is definitely a crowd pleaser and the top sweet dish requested for a Family get together!

My favorite

Nutella is so delicious. I could eat the entire jar with a spoon, it’s that good. My family loves it as a dip for fruit or pretzels and smeared on toast. We always keep a big jar of it stocked in our pantry.