Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

March 20, 2019

We buy it regularly to add to breakfast for a treat.

This product is great for breakfast with pancakes, crepes and waffles. I love it with pretzels and fruit for a snack! My kids enjoy it on toasts for a sweet treat.
    Nutella never disappoints!

Heavenly hazelnut spread

Best I have ever tried and definitely a favorite in my househorld. My favorite way of eating it is on a lightly buttered toast then covered with a 1 inch thick Nutella layer.
    My kids love it with waffles, my husband adores soda crackers and Nutella.
    The truth is, we love it and we will never stop buying it.

Eat it by the spoonful

We only buy the Nutella brand and my entire family love it and it needs to be stocked at all times in my house. Its creamy and delicious, and you can taste the hazelnuts throughout the jar. We literally eat it by the spoonful. It also melts easily on toast.

Nothing can compare

As an avid chocolate lover, nothing will ever compare to Nutella. It has an extremely smooth consistency and you can really taste the chocolate and hazelnut flavours. It goes great with anything. I love putting it on toast, waffles, crepes, - even crackers! It is always my go to food when I am craving something sweet.

Can’t live without it!!

We go through a big tub a week in my household! We love Nutella so much! Constantly thinking of more way to include it on new foods.... :) I definitely recommend it, you won’t be disappointed!

What's not to love

Absolutely love Nutella and I love the fact that it's gluten free. I make protein balls that have Nutella in them and they one of my favourite treats!

Luv it

First off its not only goes, on your toast people. Have you ever made hot chocolate, it's like heaven ... Heaven !!! Or icing on a cake Hellllooo Margy, this is Gold !!!!

It delicious!!!

Well I am in love with the Nutella . The flavour it is amazing. You never will get another brand like that. I love to use with my fruits strawberries or bananas

Sooo good

MMMMMM Yummy, very good, even when you don't have anything to put it on. But especially good in a crepe with strawberries, could use this on pretty much anything or tons of baking

Yummy goodness!

Sometimes I have to control myself because I just want to eat it right out of the jar with a spoon. It's so good! I like to use it on bagels and pancakes/waffles or even in hot chocolate!