Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

February 15, 2020
    New York, United States

My kids love for snack

So tasty delicious with bread, fruit, with banana, milk shake 😋 my kids love for snack a peace of sky best for good energy, and creamy like delicious chocolate

February 15, 2020
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Love it how could I not!

This is what dreams are made of!
    I am so weird I love it with salty crisps it tastes so good just dunked in! This is my go to on movie nights and tv binge days!
    It’s nice on toast too infact it’s nice on it own it’s just good!

February 13, 2020
    California, United States

All-time fave spreads

Nutella is an all-time favorite spreads. I use a lot of this nutella for bread, fruits and even for baking. Never get tired having nutella. Would always buy them whenever I run out.

Delicious

I love Ferrero Rocher so this definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. Chocolate and hazelnut together, what’s not to like? It’s definitely hard to not sneak an occasional spoonful of this on it’s own.

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Expensive but worth it

This chocolate and hazelnut flavoured spread is super thick and creamy. It is delicious and can even be melted to go on top of ice cream or pancakes. Very good.

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Taste amazing

I'm a mother of three we all love this spread. I eat it with most things pancakes, toast, biscuits... on it's own it taste amazing. It's my go too spread the quality is incredible and easily spreadable love nutella!

Cardiff, United Kingdom

Delish 😋

Is there any better cheeky snack? Nutella has always been a family fave in my house and I think it will always continue to be! Cheaper brands just don’t stand up to be as good!

Coventry, United Kingdom

Sunday love

Absolutely fantastic! I recently tried the Nutella pancake one and it was amazing! I love it since I was a child and still have it on Sundays! I do enjoy the smaller package as well because afterwards we are left with a nice glass cup.

United Kingdom

Fav spread ever

Nutella is mine and my boyfriend favourite spread. No point in buying the cheap ones as it’s just not the same. Definitely worth paying a little extra for the real thing. I have it in porridge with strawberries and it’s unreal!

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

NUTELLA

The only chocolate spread I've found that I love, and my kids love it on toast and waffles 😊 my daughter got the mini Nutella for Christmas in her stocking and loved them.