Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

July 16, 2019
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

My kid won’t stop eating it!!

My 4 year old won’t stop eating it she has it on sarnies pancake, every morning she wakes up mum can I have a chocolate spread sarnie . Back from nursery mum can I have a chocolate spread sarnie . She loves it so much we have too make her eat some fruit before. !

Devon, United Kingdom

Love love love

This is my go to product but sometimes I feel like it can be a bit too expensive especially for the small jars the supermarkets sell, but other than that I love it

Leeds, United Kingdom

Amazing stuff for my son

My son loves this the texture is amazing I do think it’s expensive but it’s so worth it I don’t believe none of the cheaper brands live up to the actual Nutella and no matter what the price I will always use Nutella over any other. It’s my sons absolute favourite toast topping.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Creamy and chocolatly

This product is very creamy and tasty, I like that is it very easy to spread but expensive for what it is! It’s very sweet. 3 year old wanted to eat it by the spoonful.

Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Add to pancakes

The has a wonderful chocolate and nutty taste. Add them to pancakes and waffles with strawberrys. Tub is easy to store and lasts a long time. Always good to keep a tub around.

July 10, 2019

The taste is the best part

We all love the taste of Nutella. Yet, I feel conflicted as the ingredients are so unhealthy. It’s a nice treat as long as it is very limited. This is more like a dessert than anything else. I do wish they would make a healthier version.

July 05, 2019

Yum

This is my daughters favourite treat on toast and waffles! I also love to use it for baking to add great taste and texture to some of my favourite desserts!

July 04, 2019

Yummy! I put this stuff on everything!

I love Nutella!!!!! I like to melt it and put on top of popcorn, or just have it on plain rice cakes! I put it on my bagels in the mornings. I absolutely put this stuff on everything!

July 03, 2019

Delicious!

If you want a change from peanut butter try Nutella! So chocolately and smooth it is a very yummy snack. I do find that it can get too sweet too fast so watch your sweet tooth.

July 03, 2019

Great taste

I love using Nutella for all different foods. The no name replicas do not compare to the brand name. It tastes good on toast on its own or with fruit, icing sugar or peanut butter. Also great on cookies and biscuits.