Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

3.2/5

May 22, 2019

Bon goût, mais pas donné

Point fort : le goût (bien uni a chaque bouchée)

Point faible : sèche rapidement et ce peut importe le mode de conservation (donc toujours un gaspillage d'environ 1/2 cm au fond du pot + sur le contour)

Suggestion : une éventuelle version réduite en gras?

May 16, 2019

Great spread

Nutella is a great spread to use on toast, or to use as a dip for strawberries or melons to give an extra sweet taste. The hazelnut flavour is delicious! It is priced reasonably and often times you can find a coupon for it.

May 15, 2019

To die for!!!!! Perfect chocolate treat

Ohhh my. Soooo yummy. Perfect on bagels, toast, muffins, pancakes or on a spoon! 😉

If this wasn’t so bad on my waistline I would be eating it everyday! A little too much sugar for everyday. Otherwise relish!

May 14, 2019

My new vice

I hadn't used Nutella for years and just tried it again. I love it and put it on everything. My granddaughter is also a huge fan of Nutella and I always make sure I have ajar in the cupboard to satisfy both our cravings.

May 14, 2019

Good choice for breakfast

Good choice for having a healthy breakfast and it’s get more delicious with butter and a cup of coffee, the price is not cheap and I think maybe cheaper price is better.

May 13, 2019

My grandbabies like it

I have bought two jars of this so far ,the first jar went really fast but the second one not as fast I did try this actually and I did like it but it's not something that I would eat over and over again great product overall

May 06, 2019

Tastes great but not at all healthy for you!

I love Nutella. It's so delicious and easy to spread on to anything. The only downside is that it's really unhealthy. Hopefully, they make a new no sugar or stevia added instead of sugar version for diabetics and health conscious individuals. I would also love to try to flavours or crunchy snacks added in the Nutella!

May 05, 2019

Good

It is the best nutella i ever had since i was a kid and i still love it i will never stop having it the best choclate on everything too i hope you make the price go lower cause in my village its 15 dollors or more and my kids also love it

May 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The kids love it

This spread is very tasty and my kids favorite. Not only is it good as a spread but it's good for all sort of recipes, my girls love the cookies I made from this.

May 02, 2019

Yummy on everything

Nutella is a classic you just can’t go wrong when it comes to this spread. I’ve used it on crepes, pancakes, waffles and even as a dip for tortilla chips! So versatile, 10/10 would recommend.