Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

March 19, 2019

My s9ns fav toast spead

I recommend this product if u like hazelnut n chocolate flavor stuff as it prefect blend of them bothixed together this is my sons favorite spead for toast so it picky eater approved also

March 19, 2019

Dessert for breakfast

Nutella has been a staple product for many children growing up, for its rich hazelnut taste and chocolatey goodness. As an adult now, you will conveniently find a package of this sweet product in my pantry. Nutella is great for cooking, as an additive in brownies, cakes, and many other desserts. It works great because of how rich and sweet it is, to add that extra flavour in your desserts. However, because Nutella is sOoOoO sweet, it is hard for me to justify for breakfast, eating toast with Nutella as this is not a healthy option. That is why I rated the taste 3/5.

March 18, 2019

My kids go bonkers for this

I buy this for my kids, and have been buying it for years. It has such a nice chocolate hazelnut flavour. Sometimes they add peanut butter to this on a sandwich.

March 18, 2019

Kids love it

My son loves Nutella on toast, I enjoy adding it into recipes and drinks. Can do a wide variety of things with it. A little expensive, but anything for kids !

March 11, 2019

Bon pour les petits et les grands

À la maison le Nutella est une incontournable pour mon conjoint. Il en met sur ses toasts et le mange sous forme de beurré de Nutella. Il est également bon sur des crêpes accompagné de fruits, avec de la crème glacée ou seul avec des fruits- surtout les bananes et les fraises! :)

March 09, 2019

Yes, to buying more

My grandchildren love Nutella. Grandson enjoys on waffles. Also where I work the youth certainly enjoy Nutella. For me it's a nice addition to a regular slice of toast.

March 07, 2019

Family approved!

Our family loves Nutella on everything! I only wish they made a version with less sugar. Very sweet and delicious but a lot of sugar! Always on our breakfast table.

Not a breakfast choice

I love taste Nutella. I watched a show called "Market Place". It was saying how Nutella advertises that it's got nutrition. It doesn't,1 average size slice of bread with Nutella in it was same as 9 lil packs of sugar. It's same equivalent of giving a chocolate bar for breakfast. Don't recommend Nutella as breakfast option for children for that matter. Breakfast, is the most important meal for children, more as a snack during another time of day.

I wish it was vegan!

Every morning I would make a banana and Nutella crepe, and I never got board of it. It was soooooo creamy and full of chocolate flavor, sometimes I would eat it by the spoon full. But I have recently I have gone vegan and it has been very hard not having it. I wish the company would come out with a vegan alternative. After all there are more than a million vegans on earth that are struggling with the same problem as I am.

March 05, 2019

This is a staple in our house

My family loves Nutella! I make sure that we always have a jar at home and at our trailer. I even use Nutella in place of chocolate when I make S’mores over the campfire. It’s so much easier than trying to melt a piece of chocolate and it tastes better too.