Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

April 08, 2021

Kids love it

The kids love it on their toast and on s’mores. I just wish they made a PEANUT version without the use of any tree nuts for those with tree nut allergies.

April 06, 2021

My kids loves it.....

My kids only eat bread with Nutella. Nutella bread is their favorite snack. It's also good with pretzels. I just bought a bag of pretzels sticks and jar of Nutella and my kids are good.👍👍

March 28, 2021

use to be addicted

I am not truly a chocoholic, but on occasion would get a chocolate craving and this was my go to, thus the title . .addicted. But for true chocolate cravings dark chocolate is my true go to. The smoothness of this product and flavor definitely is the best I have tried

March 23, 2021

Taste amazing but not healthy

Nutella taste amazing but isn't the healthiest spread out there. I love adding nutella to my pancakes and dessert crepes. I would rate this product 7.5/10!

March 20, 2021

My favourite morning treat!

Nutella is always a staple in my cupboard. While it is pricey, there's just no way to beat it. I love adding it to smoothies with frozen raspberries - YUM.

March 19, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Too Good

I love nutella, but I wish it was healthier so I could feel less guilty for eating it! It is so tasty on bananas, apple slices, ice cream, and even on its own! I have also made nutella cookies. I could easily polish off the Costco sized containers too quickly.

March 15, 2021

My favourite

My go to hazelnut spread. I aways reach for this when I want a quick snack with toast or fruits. The jar would last me a couple of weeks. I would recommend to others.

March 13, 2021
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Heaven in a jar

Creamy chocolaty mixture. Easy to spread when stored in the cupboard. It's versatile, can be used as a spread or incorporated ro flavour dishes. Great on toast as its melts slightly. Best of all, straight from the spoon.

March 12, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Very tasty

Highly recommended.. .amazing flavour and a great texture!! my son like it me too it’s my favorite ❤️😋...test like havens with pancakes and chocolate cakes 🥞 😋😋😋

March 12, 2021
    Devon, United Kingdom

My Fave

It is one of my favourite chocolate spreads however it is toooooo way sweet. I taste more sugar than cocoa. I still love it though. Will buy again but not too often.