Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

February 13, 2020

Nutella, quand tu as quelque chose à te faire pardonner :p

Un déjeuner sans Nutella n'est pas un déjeuner. Toute la famille en raffole. Nutella est tout simplement le ''comfort food'' du petit déjeuner. Pour bien démarrer la journée et vous attirer les faveurs des enfants, rien de mieux :-) Rôties avec nutella et fraises par dessus, menoum. Certains diront que c'est trop ''gras'', ''sucré''...., moi je dis YOLO!! Pas seulement bon au goût, bon pour le moral :-)

February 12, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

NUTTY

The taste is a strong hazelnut chocolate and is very tasty. The quality is good but it can be a bit expensive however cheaper versions are not as nice.

February 10, 2020

Family Fave

Mmm toast with Nutella, it's still my fave snack as an adult. Nutella brownies are a staple in our home. I'm not much of a Baker but the kids never complain when the brownies come out of the oven.

February 10, 2020
    United Kingdom

My family love it!

Just right taste and so easy to put on bread, even my 6y.o can easily do it. It doesn't change the taste after few weeks of being open just great fir snacking.

Tasty in small amounts

I love the taste of hazelnut and chocolate when spread lightly over toast. However, it can be a bit rich for my tastes! A glass of milk of coffee pairs perfectly to cut the sweetness

Wakefield, United Kingdom

Nutella

My son loves nutella and wont have a cheaper make. He has it on toast and i bake cakes with it for him. He loved it in porridge too. He uses a big jar every 2 weeks.

Durham, United Kingdom

Gorgeous

Nutella is treat. I love it with fruit, anything I can get my hands on or even just on toast. It is a little bit expensive but It never lasts long at our house!

Nutella the Best

This is so good even if you feel like just a litte chococate that really craves the chocolate feeling. I sometimes just take a spoon ful and i am good for a while

Lower Saxony, Germany

Good spread

Good spread but for some reason the taste is different than what I am used to from Nutella in Europe. Not sure why that is but I enjoy the taste less here. Would probably still buy it though.

Saskatchewan, Canada

It’s good

Nutella is a nice treat in our household but I find the price to be a little bit expensive! Tastes great, is smooth and goes on bread nicely. Can use it for a dip for fruits if you please. Wish price was cheaper.