Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

January 10, 2021

Awesome

I cant compare nutella with any other spread, nutella flavor is unique and it is the best hazelnut spread with cocoa. My family is obsessed with it...

January 06, 2021

Tasty little treat

Nutella is a great spread as a treat on crackers or bread but I mainly use it with dipping sticks since they go so well together. It’s not something I would eat every day but as a treat, for sure!

December 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Taste

My 8 year old kid loves this product. Definetly would purchase agin. Only downside is can not bringing to school due to nut allergies otherwise she loves it. Buy frequently.

December 26, 2020

Delicious!

Nutella is what I eat with almost everything that tastes good with it. It tastes delicious and although a bit sweet, definitely worth buying-- and eating.

December 14, 2020

Expensive but tasty

I personally stopped buying nutella as I find it's over priced. However it is yummy.
    I have been able to find decent hazelnut spread at the dollar store honestly. But boy did I ever eat the whole tub when I was younger.

December 12, 2020

Bon au goût!!

Très bon au goût, facile à tartiner, sur pain grillé ou frais. Il ne faut juste pas regarder la quantité de sucre pour 1 c.à s. Je garde le Nutella comme une gaterie du week-end.

December 12, 2020

A classic

Rich and hazelnuty. A real treat. I like to eat it on a warm piece of baguette. I didn’t like Nutella as a kid but I have recently changed my mind. Great on grapes too.

December 11, 2020

Yum

This is so good. I have this for breakfast almost everyday. I put it on my toast, pancakes and waffles. I have even started putting this on my cakes and cupcakes instead of frosting. Don't know what I'll do without it.

December 03, 2020

HANDS DOWN

I have tried to replace Nutella with the another hazelnut spread but I couldn’t find the same taste. Now that a jar of Nutella can cost up to seven dollars, I do think that the value of it is kind of pricey but we do buy something that is tasteful and delicious.

December 02, 2020

Deliciousness

The taste is sooo good! Feels like having a treat but still kind of healthy. I don’t like how when I get to the bottom of the jar it seems like the liquid is gone and it’s hard and not spreadable . . .