Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

October 20, 2020

Chocolatey value

I first tried Nutella at a French class with crepe and it was to die for. The hazelnut and chocolate combination is just right. This spread can be had with pancakes, bread, crackers, just about anything you choose, or simply alone.

October 19, 2020

It keeps my son happy

Dont get me wrong but for me, this product is not my favourite. I buy this for my sons. There is 10 years difference between the two of them. When they want a snack they love it on bread. I try to make sure I always have a bottle in the house for when they are craving chocolate.

Treats are great in moderation.

October 06, 2020

afternoon fix

WOW well that was a great pick me up for a tiring day...mid afternoon and was dragging my feet and bam have some more energy. Now i know why the kids love it.

October 06, 2020

Yummy, but it's it healthy?

I love to eat Nutella, but let's face it, there's a lot of sugar in it. Because of this I feel that the quality is not quite as good as other but butters available out there. But, for the occasional treat, Nutella wins!

October 05, 2020

Awesome taste, not just for toast!

I love the taste of Nutella, and so does my husband and picky kids! We eat it on toast mostly, but I've also used Nutella in a lot of my dessert recipes that have been a hit with company!

September 23, 2020

Delicious!!

This is a yummy go to spread in our household. The whole family will have this at least twice a week. It's creamy delicious taste goes with fruit, sandwiches, pie irons!

September 20, 2020
    United States

great even with a spoon on its own

great tasting, can be used on toast, crackers or even plain cookies or cake to spruce it up. Have to admit have eaten on its own with a spoon right out of the jar.

September 03, 2020

Super yummy spread

This has become a shopping staple in my household as of late, just spread on a piece of bread and it is an exceptionally yummy snack. Somehow we manage to go through one of these every two weeks and there are only two of us so needless to say we very much enjoy it on a regular basis

September 01, 2020

So Delish!

Nutella is honestly one of my favourite chocolates. It is so smooth and it just feels so amazing in your mouth. Nutella has that perfect amount of sweetness, smoothness and chocolate flavour. I lovey that Nutella isn't dark chocolate but a very smooth and defined milk chocolate.

August 31, 2020

I would recommend

I would recommend Nutella it's tasty creamy and smooth nothing not to like about the taste my issue is I started keto so the calories and sugar are to high