Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

September 18, 2019
    Yvelines, France

Nutella

Très satisfait du produit mais ce serait encore mieux s’il existait sans huile de palme.
    Pot pas pratique depuis le temps ils ont jamais trouver de meilleures solutions !!

September 17, 2019

Staple product

My entire family is in love with Nutella! My partner eats it from a soon, no bread needed LOL! The knock off brands just won’t do as the original is so delicious

September 14, 2019

Great

My Kids love it!! My Teenager and husband like it too! Great for a quick breakfast! Don’t last long though!
    We also eat it in a rolled pancake with fruits!

September 14, 2019
    New York, United States

Tasty treat

A good treat to add to toast and other foods for an added punch. Kids really like this stuff. Not sure how nutritious but a little here and there should be fine.

September 12, 2019
    Vermont, United States

Ok

I’m not a huge fan of this but my kids love it! I feel like it is very rich and I can only eat a small amount of it on bread or it makes me feel sick. Now my kids could eat it all day long!

September 11, 2019
    Utah, United States

Super tasty

Everyone in our house loves this stuff!!! It is great on just about any kind of bread or pancake. All the female members like to eat it straight with a spoon too. It is a little pricey, and sweeter than the European version, but super yummy.

September 10, 2019
    New York, United States

Hazelnut only facility

When you have but allergies and don’t want to expose to cross contamination our allergist said this was safe. However, I wish this product didn’t use palm oil

September 07, 2019

Nutella

My grandson hardly ever eats bread or toast,I told my daughter to try him with Nutella, well what do you know he liked it and he ate all his toast, anytime that she gives him bread or toast it's NUTELLA Time! Lol

September 06, 2019

Nutella is nice and chocolatey

We are a chocolate loving bunch so this is the best treat, and a little goes a long way. It is so melt in your mouth good on a slice of toast with my coffee.

September 06, 2019

Santé ?

Je me rappelle que j’adorais le Nutella mais en changent mes habitudes de nutrition, je crois que mes goûts ont changés. Avant, je trouvais ça onctueux et chocolaté mais maintenant je ne goûte que le sucre et le gras. Donc, conseillé pour certains et pas du tout pour ceux qui ont de bonnes habitudes et ont banni le sucre.