Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

January 19, 2019

Yummy!

Tastes delicious and is great and fast for the kids breakfast right before they take off in the morning to get to school. What kid doesn't doesn't love chocolate for breakfast!!

January 18, 2019

Péché mignon

J'aime ce produit même si j'essaye de l'arrêter; j'ai toujours un bocal disponible pour mes Toasts le matin ou comme une collation. J'aime aussi l'ajouter à mes fruits et pain Nanan. Délicieux même si ses ingrédients ne sont pas recommandés pour une bonne santé

January 13, 2019

Je racheterais ce produit

Excellent gout de noisettes, s'étend très bien sur des toasts autant que faire fondre sur fruits. Toute la famille en redemande. Source de fer. Je le recommande

January 12, 2019

nutella

Nutella is one of my favourite thing growing up. Its just so yummy, i love it on my crêpes!!!my kid loves it too, one of the thing that i read about is the use of palm oil & high sugar content, we don't consume it daily so anything that is not too much is Ok!!!

January 12, 2019

Nutella

It’s still made with palm oil so for this reason I don’t buy it as I used to. The taste is delicious and creamy and can be a deal breaker for many desserts!

December 31, 2018

Not a healthy choice

My kids love this stuff so much they eat it with a spooon out of the jar!
    Which I am not pleased about. I think this is something you should use in a dessert but not on bread as a meal etc.. I had to stop buying it because my kids would stop eating it from the jar.

December 28, 2018

Nutella is delicious

Nutella is a good hazelnut spread. It's better tasting than the cheaper brands. I am not a great fan of nut spreads, but it's pretty good. It has a smooth consistency. I like the chocolate flavor the most. I think it's more for people that like nut spreads and kids.

December 28, 2018

So Good...

It is deliciously amazing. It's a little too sweet, I wish they would tone it down some. There isn't anything else I have found that compares to how great Nutella is. Peanut butter is a lot cheaper, but it just doesn't have that distinct taste Nutella has. It's great for anything anytime- at breakfast put it on toast, make a sandwich for lunch, even make deserts with it.

December 26, 2018

tasty chocolate hazelnut spread

i love nutella it is the only chocolate hazelnut spread i buy now i love to put this on some untoasted white bread sometimes i eat it out of the container

December 20, 2018

Kids love it

While i personally do not like the taste my kids love it. They ask for it on everything toast waffles pancakes even in ice cream and cookie and cake recipes. The kids have recommended it to friends who asks their parents for it who now love it also.