Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

2.3/5

November 11, 2019

Non!

Ok le Nutella c’est bon... MAIS malheureusement nous savons tous d’où vient l’huile de Palme!
    Juste pour ça j’en n’en achète plus depuis plus de trois ans!
    Je préfère m’en passer ! J’avouerais que ce n’est pas le seul produit avec cette huile malheureusement !
    Moins de consommateurs , plus de singes vivants dans les forêts ..........

October 15, 2019

Not the most nutritious but kicks the chocolate craving

Definitely not the most nutritious product as they claim to advertise. Lots of sugar but fun to eat with fruits or a quick sweet treat especially if you are having a chocolate craving or on a crepe. I usually bribe my kids to eat veggies with it

October 10, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Not my thing, but the family love it

To be honest I’m not a fan. Too sweet for me, would love to try a reduced sugar version. The sweetness catches the back of my throat and I can’t taste enough chocolate flavour. Although the rest of my household think I am mad and a jar disappears very quickly.

October 09, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

It's just too sweet.

I've tried on numerous occasions to like this product but I just can't. It's creamy and thick and great value which is good. However, it's just so sweet! It takes away any hazelnut taste it might have had because my taste buds are being bambarded with sugar. Hopefully if they create a low sugar option then I might have a new best spread.

October 07, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

Very expensive

Even though I love chocolate spread there are better alternatives in the shop with less sugar and it hits the spot
    I do not recommend other brands do none nut versions

September 20, 2019

It’s very sweet

I find Nutella is a little too sweet for me it doesn’t quite taste like it used to. but everybody else in my household and my friends children absolutely loves it.

2.7/5

September 06, 2019

Un bon produit pour tuer la planète.

Produit que je ne recommande VRAIMENT mais VRAIMENT pas. Premièrement le gout est ordinaire, mais le plus important c'est que ce produit est remplis d'huile de palme. La production d'huile de palme est responsable d'une importante déforestation, elle contribue à la disparition de nombreuses espèces, entre autres les orangs-outangs.

2.2/5

August 31, 2019

It’s basically icing

I love the taste of Nutella but I noticed I was getting the shakes an hour or so after eating it. I don’t have diabetes or anything. The only time that happens is when I’ve had a decent helping of highly processed food. For that reason I am avoiding it and not buying it for my family anymore.

August 30, 2019

Tastes perfect

It's a delicious product specially for breakfast and it's nutritious but when you fridge it the palm oil comes out of the product and i have no idea why nuttella company use palm oil in this product and they should eliminate it

August 25, 2019

Contains palm oil

I used to purchase this product all the time but learned that they use palm oil in their product. We are trying to eliminate this from our diet. I have found a big box establishment has a similar product that tastes the same if not better and does not contain palm oil. Is also cheaper than Nutella.