Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

March 17, 2020

Great in a pinch

I personally don't like nutella but the kids love it! I only pull it out for a treat because it is pretty sweet but they always love it for a special lunch or a road snack.

2.7/5

February 27, 2020

Santé ???

La tartinade aux noisettes a clairement un goût divin. En effet le mélange du chocolat et des noisettes est une combinaison parfaite. Il est certain que les enfants en raffolent. Or, le problème est l’huile de palme contenue dans ce produit. Elle est reconnue pour être hautement néfaste pour la santé ET l’environnement.

2.2/5

January 31, 2020
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

Not a fan

Bought this for kids and thought I would try it 1st well I can say it went straight in the bin. Too sweet and full of sugar much prefer other brands it's a shame because everyone raves on about this been the best

2.8/5

January 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Kids love it

I myself am not a fan but my kids are. They love this stuff. They say it taste awesome. My kids put it on toast, bread and there pancakes. I will be purchasing this product again.

2.3/5

January 16, 2020

Overhyped

Can't believe what success they have had in marketing this has a wholesome product! For something that has been around since my childhood, and we knew back then it had too much sugar. They are far better chocolate spreads out there

January 07, 2020

j'acheterais encore et encore à l'épicerie

très bon produit, gout excellent sur les roties et gauffres et gateau, bon aussi pour cuisiner des desserts et autres, à ne pas oublier lors de votre épicerie

January 03, 2020

Not suitable for anyone

Expensive sugar Overdose dressed in chocolate and maybe hazelnut, definitely loaded with palm oil. With so many healthy alternative around, I dont understand how people are still buying it. It is not good for your health and it is not good for the environment either!

December 28, 2019
    Oise, France

Pas bon pour les calories mais que ces bon pour les papilles

Ne pas regarder sur les ingrédients ..
    Mais quand on la en bouche on oublie vite ce qu il y a dedans .
    Mon conjoint adore si j ai le malheur d oublié d en acheter il me le fait comprendre hihi
    C'est notre petit péché mignon

2.8/5

December 12, 2019

Not a fan

I've never been a big fan of Nutella and I don't like that every fast food place you go to they seem to add it into some of their desserts. But that's just my opinion.

2.2/5

December 08, 2019

Stopped buying

Won't lie and say it doesn't taste good cause it does and the reason it does is because it is basically a candy bar in a jar. It is SO bad for you, consisting of sugar,
    calories and high saturated fat (palm oil). The use of palm oil in making Nutella contributes to deforestation because oil palms are replacing trees. Bottom line its bad for your health and the environment and I feel guilty giving it to my kids so I no longer buy it.