Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

April 12, 2021

Prefer Products without Palm Oil

While this is the original delicious nutella that we've all grown to love, I do prefer products that are not made with palm oils and nutella is a product made of palm oil

March 30, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Same amount of sugar as a chocolate bar.

I don't like the taste at all, and I have issues with how they market as a wholesome 'breakfast' food. A serving contains as much sugar as a chocolate bar.

March 14, 2021
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Nice but expensive

I don’t eat a lot chocolate my kids lol liked this but they said there wasn’t much difference between this and the supermarket own branded one that’s a lot cheaper

January 31, 2021
    Yukon, Canada

Good at first

I'll buy Nutella maybe once or twice a year, eat half the jar on toast and then not want anymore.

Its good at first, on hot toast there is nothing better than the first half dozen toasts and then it's meh. I like eating my Nutella toast with my morning coffee, but I only buy it if I notice it's on sale and I don't have anything else overly sweet in my basket.

I still buy it because it is consistent and craveable, it also makes a very easy hot chocolate for my 4 year old. While I don't eat much of it, my partner will eat half the container with a spoon in the middle of the night.

December 27, 2020

Could have some improvement

Buying it because the kids love it. However, I find that there is too much sugar content for my taste. If it were made more healthy for the kids, I would have gave it a 5 stars.

2.8/5

December 07, 2020

very creamy

I must say Nutella Hazelnut spread is very good but just to strong of a nutty taste for me.Everyone else in the house did love it..mostly the kids.And I will by it again.

2.2/5

November 30, 2020

Not a fan of the taste

I like hazelnut but I'm not a fan of the flavor that comes from this product it doesn't taste like real nut and chocolate combination it has a fake aftertaste.

2.7/5

November 28, 2020

Great taste, deceiving nutrition

I love the taste, it’s just so yummy on toast or with fruits. But the ingredient list is really not great : starts with sugar, followed by palm oil. Not even chocolate as the 2 main ingredients. I’ve found other similar products just as good taste-wise, but with a greater ingredient list and without any palm oil.

2.3/5

November 26, 2020

that person who doesn't like it

well well well , I am that person that does not like Nutella, I just feel like it is fake and a jar of sugar. everyone I know likes it but I can not take even the smell of it

November 24, 2020
    United States

Wasn’t really impressed

This is my daughter’s favorite so I thought I’d give it a try . It seemed a bit oily and seemed to have the oily taste. I ended up passing it on to her and she loved that. But I tried the Cosco brand of it and really liked it much better. It seems like it’s just a preference thing , you either like it or don’t. So doesn’t mean it’s bad but just wasn’t for me