Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

2.8/5

October 31, 2021

Great taste, nothing else positive

Ain’t gonna lie, I do really like the taste of Nutella, it’s creamy, sweet and delicate. But, the list of ingredients is outrageous, and I can’t believe they are still using palm oil considering all the negative effects, and the fact that there are so many more options blows my mind. For this only reason, I won’t buy it again.

August 14, 2021

I definitely prefer the palm oil-free one!

I am a woman who loves nutella. I went to my family this summer, in the pantry there was our nutella and my brother had bought it without palm oil. After almost emptying my mother's jar, then I tried the palm oil free. So this nutella from my review, with palm oil takes away the nutty taste.

2.8/5

July 09, 2021

Sweet tooth

I buy this product only once every few years... Not because it is not good, but because every time I try it, I find it too sweet after a while and just leave it there for months. It is great taste for the first time, but gets too much after. I can never finish a whole jar.

June 09, 2021

ITS NUTELLA??? HELLLO?

I have to say, Nutella here does taste a lot sweeter than it did back home, and it tastes more like chocolate than hazelnut but it is still really yummy.

June 01, 2021

It’s good but has palm oil!

It’s a good hazelnut spread, but it has palm oil which is a known cause for destroying the rainforests and the homes of orangutan. The Costco brand is much better and Kraft has one too that tastes the exact same without palm oil. They are all the same prices. The Costco one you get 2 huge jars for the price of 1.

May 22, 2021

Not a fan

I guess at this time, I am strictly kraft peanut butter. When I placed this on my toast, the taste I get from it is just not my preferred taste as it is to others.

2.2/5

May 10, 2021
    South Holland, Netherlands

My dog died

I bought this at the local store. Opened it and enjoyed some of it myself. Left it open on accident. Poor snuffles took it when I was jerking it. Ate all of the nutella and died. Put a dog warning on it you cunts.

Shit product, buried my dog.

May 04, 2021

Excellente saveur mais fait avec huile de palme

Comme beaucoup de gens, mes enfants et moi adorons la saveur du Nutella. Par contre, sa production necessitant de l’huile de palme, je me suis tournée vers des produits équivalents et j’en ai trouvé d’autres qui sont excellents au goût sans mettre en péril la faune de ces régions du monde où pousse le palmier à huile.

2.2/5

April 28, 2021

Too much hype

I bought this for my children after them asking for it for awhile I ordered online and the container is very deceiving as well and honestly the taste was not something I would like to add as a staple

April 27, 2021

Not as good as they say

I expected more of a hazelnut nut flavour. Nutella is good, yes, but I think it should be advertised more as a chocolate spread vs a nut spread. This is also Not a healthy food whatsoever so please do not be fooled by the nut ingredients