We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.5/5
168 reviews
Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Description

A delicious Italian sweetened hazelnut chocolate spread. Made with over 50 hazelnuts per jar!

    3.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 20, 2019

    Its thick

    I wasn’t a huge fan of this product. I’m probably the only person who doesn’t like nutella but i found it super thick (even after mixing it super well) which made eating the toast a choir. Tried it on fresh bread as well still didn’t like it. I will be sticking with peanut butter.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.7/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 19, 2019

    Too much sugar

    Two of my favourite things are hazel nuts and chocolate so you would think this I would give this a good review but as Canadians we eat far too much extra sugar and this is just another example of putting sugar where we don’t really need it. How about a chocolate and hazelnut spread all natural with no added sugar?

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.7/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 10, 2019

    Un classique, mais à quel prix!

    Un produit hautement controversé en ce moment. Je n'ai jamais beaucoup aimé le Nutella. Je ne suis pas d'accord de faire commencer sa journée à nos enfants avec un produit aussi sucré et rempli de mauvais ingrédients. En plus la production de ces ingrédients est faite de façon irrespectueuse.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 04, 2019

    Too much sugar

    I love hazelnuts and the taste of Nutella is wonderful but it contains way too much sugar. I rather avoid or make my own nut spread than getting diabetes from Nutella.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    February 22, 2019

    Not for us

    My daughter is a huge peanut butter fan. So I thought I would try this instead. Huge mistake. Value and the product was average. But the taste was wayyyyy to sweet. It’s more of a dessert. It tasted like icing. Not a hot in my house. Even my two year old wouldn’t eat it.we would not buy it again

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 20, 2019

    Perfect for on the go!High in sugar & isnt very healthy!!

    Nutella is the best on the go spread for when your running late or simply when you have a mood for eating something sweet! However, Nutella isn’t the best thing to eat on a daily basis. It’s okay to have it once in a while, when there isn’t any other option..but it’s cholocate and can become very addicting!! It tastes amazing and goes very well on pancakes, bread or any kind of dessert. Nutella is a great option for a delightful treat once in a while and tastes delicious!! I should know.. I finished an entire jar in 4 days and it felt good for the time being until I realized I should have it sometimes and in smaller quantity. Great option to give kids with a glass of milk as breakfast...alongside of a fruit!!🙂

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.7/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    February 20, 2019

    Bon goût, mais pas très sain

    Le goût du chocolat est bien, même si un peu trop sucré à mon goût. Par contre, c'est surtout au niveau des ingrédients que j'ai plus de réserve, dont l'huile de palme. Pas super pour notre santé ni celle de la planète.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    February 19, 2019

    Bon gout, mauvais ingredient

    J’aime bien le goût chocolaté du Nutella mais les ingrédients de celui-ci freine ma consommation . De l’huile de palme en grande quantité , très nocif pour la santé . Je ne consomme plus ce produit a cause des ingredients

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 18, 2019

    Bon, mais pas trop souvent!

    C'est un produit délicieux. Malheureusement, la liste des ingrédients fait peur. Il est possible de trouver des recettes pour en faire à la maison, mais rien ne vaut l'original.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    February 18, 2019

    Produit mauvais pour la santé, mais excellent au gout.

    Le nutella est excellent au gout, mais il contient de l'huile de palm qui est de un nocif pour la santé, mais aussi nocif pour l'environnement. Il existe plusieurs produits similaires qui n'ont pas cette huile.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.