Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

1.2/5

July 31, 2020

Dont get it

It is honestly tastes way to sweet to have all the time let alone in the morning when its meant to be had. Just eat the eggs not this stuff. plus its very fatty

July 08, 2020
    New York, United States

NOT for me.

Although I like Hazelnut I don't care for this spread even though it is the favorite of my niece. it spreads like peanut butter but to me it has a bitter taste. I will stick to peanut butter.

May 01, 2020
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Over priced and sickly

I rarely buy this product now, since finding out just how little cocoa and hazelnut is actually in it. It is an overpriced spread mainly consisting of fat and sugar.

April 11, 2020

Encore de l’huile de palme!!

Ça fait longtemps qu’on demande plus d’huile de palme. Les compagnies nous écoutent pas pis ça parait!!! Honte à vous! Aucun de vos différents produits nous offre un option plus écologique. Sans parler du plastique... de la vitre ça vous tente pas? Une pierre deux coups...

March 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Is Palm Oil really necessary?

Who doesn't love the taste of hazelnuts and chocolate combined?? But really? Hydrogenated Palm Oil? I think the company can do better than this. I think they can offer a coconut oil version which would be much smoother and not leave that oily film on the roof of your mouth.

March 19, 2020

Paa mon premier choix

Tres bon gout ,mais lhuile de palme nest pas super ! En plus il coute chere si pas en promotions ! Et nest pas tres souvent en special ! Mais fais de bon glacage ou chocolat chaud

February 18, 2020

Poison sugar and adverse to improvement!!!

It has so much sugar, you actually feel sick eating it!!! So unfortunate that they refuse to put less sugar!!! I actually wrote to them and they threw out my email!!! This is their response:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
    As you can imagine, a great deal of planning and research is required for the development of a new product and associated marketing plans. In addition to our departments who have responsibility over these areas, we have outside agencies that assist us in furthering our product and marketing concepts.
    As a result, and because of the risks associated with accepting unsolicited ideas, we do not, as a matter of policy, generally accept such suggestions relating to our products. Accordingly, we cannot pursue your idea at this time, and in accordance with our policy, we have removed your message from our system and have not retained any copies of the same.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Sincerely,
    Ferrero Consumer Relations

November 27, 2019

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

I have tried the Nutella Hazelnut Spread . My family didn't like the taste of Netulla at all. They tried the Nutella Hazelnut Spread once more. It's no go in my home.

November 22, 2019

Might taste good but the ingredients..

Although I like the taste, the long list of ingredients prevents me from fully enjoying this snack. I feel like it's loaded with oils and other unhealthy preservatives.

October 26, 2019
    Ealing, United Kingdom

Too sweet

Way too sweet. Pumped with lots of palm oil and other ingridients which is not good for our bodies. would never recommend to nobody it is just a killer