Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

1.7/5

March 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Is Palm Oil really necessary?

Who doesn't love the taste of hazelnuts and chocolate combined?? But really? Hydrogenated Palm Oil? I think the company can do better than this. I think they can offer a coconut oil version which would be much smoother and not leave that oily film on the roof of your mouth.

March 19, 2020

Paa mon premier choix

Tres bon gout ,mais lhuile de palme nest pas super ! En plus il coute chere si pas en promotions ! Et nest pas tres souvent en special ! Mais fais de bon glacage ou chocolat chaud

1.8/5

February 18, 2020

Poison sugar and adverse to improvement!!!

It has so much sugar, you actually feel sick eating it!!! So unfortunate that they refuse to put less sugar!!! I actually wrote to them and they threw out my email!!! This is their response:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
    As you can imagine, a great deal of planning and research is required for the development of a new product and associated marketing plans. In addition to our departments who have responsibility over these areas, we have outside agencies that assist us in furthering our product and marketing concepts.
    As a result, and because of the risks associated with accepting unsolicited ideas, we do not, as a matter of policy, generally accept such suggestions relating to our products. Accordingly, we cannot pursue your idea at this time, and in accordance with our policy, we have removed your message from our system and have not retained any copies of the same.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Sincerely,
    Ferrero Consumer Relations

November 27, 2019

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

I have tried the Nutella Hazelnut Spread . My family didn't like the taste of Netulla at all. They tried the Nutella Hazelnut Spread once more. It's no go in my home.

1.8/5

November 22, 2019

Might taste good but the ingredients..

Although I like the taste, the long list of ingredients prevents me from fully enjoying this snack. I feel like it's loaded with oils and other unhealthy preservatives.

1.7/5

October 26, 2019
    Ealing, United Kingdom

Too sweet

Way too sweet. Pumped with lots of palm oil and other ingridients which is not good for our bodies. would never recommend to nobody it is just a killer

1.3/5

October 25, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I may be the only person who doesn't like nutella

I really, really cannot stand this product. It tastes weird, and fake, and it has the texture of paste. It clogs up my mouth and makes me feel like I'm chewing clay. The aftertaste is also really, really awful.

I see people talking about eating it out the jar with a spoon, and it always confuses me.

September 05, 2019
    Nevada, United States

It's just frosting

I had the opportunity to try this product recently. I don't consider myself a 'health wacko' by any means, but I do put nutrition first for myself and family. There are too many sick kids, and I opted to do something about it at least through my son. I checked this product out because so many 'loved' this product. It's just frosting. Seriously. It's just chocolate frosting. I'll never give this to my family or myself. I'd rather go get a high-quality chocolate bar if I was going to go get something special for my family. This didn't taste high quality, it tasted way too sweet. It was chalky though smooth. It was better than some chocolate brands, but man I would not serve this and call it good. Its quality must have gone down recently or something.

September 05, 2019
    Florida, United States

My home doesn't like it

When this came out and became such a sensation i thought it'd end up being the newest staple in my pantry. The way it's advertised is of being a healthier version of chocolate and better than peanut butter. But....i have 3 kids and none of them liked the taste of nutella. Im sorry- and i can't say the product itself isn't good, just that our opinion of it isn't good. My son doesn't like the texture of nuts but he eats creamy pb and chocolate so i figured nutella would be great for him. But nope. My daughter said it doesn't make sense for it to be on toast either. Lol.
    So- for my household we will stick to good ol' original peanut butter and leave chocolate as a separate treat!

September 01, 2019

Jar of icing

I don't understand this products popularity. It is basically icing in a jar, and not good icing at that. Tastes like artificially flavored chocolate and artificially hazelnuts. Its slightly expensive as well for a product that tastes 100% artificial.