Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews

1.7/5

October 26, 2019
    Ealing, United Kingdom

Too sweet

Way too sweet. Pumped with lots of palm oil and other ingridients which is not good for our bodies. would never recommend to nobody it is just a killer

1.3/5

October 25, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I may be the only person who doesn't like nutella

I really, really cannot stand this product. It tastes weird, and fake, and it has the texture of paste. It clogs up my mouth and makes me feel like I'm chewing clay. The aftertaste is also really, really awful.

I see people talking about eating it out the jar with a spoon, and it always confuses me.

September 05, 2019
    Nevada, United States

It's just frosting

I had the opportunity to try this product recently. I don't consider myself a 'health wacko' by any means, but I do put nutrition first for myself and family. There are too many sick kids, and I opted to do something about it at least through my son. I checked this product out because so many 'loved' this product. It's just frosting. Seriously. It's just chocolate frosting. I'll never give this to my family or myself. I'd rather go get a high-quality chocolate bar if I was going to go get something special for my family. This didn't taste high quality, it tasted way too sweet. It was chalky though smooth. It was better than some chocolate brands, but man I would not serve this and call it good. Its quality must have gone down recently or something.

September 05, 2019
    Florida, United States

My home doesn't like it

When this came out and became such a sensation i thought it'd end up being the newest staple in my pantry. The way it's advertised is of being a healthier version of chocolate and better than peanut butter. But....i have 3 kids and none of them liked the taste of nutella. Im sorry- and i can't say the product itself isn't good, just that our opinion of it isn't good. My son doesn't like the texture of nuts but he eats creamy pb and chocolate so i figured nutella would be great for him. But nope. My daughter said it doesn't make sense for it to be on toast either. Lol.
    So- for my household we will stick to good ol' original peanut butter and leave chocolate as a separate treat!

September 01, 2019

Jar of icing

I don't understand this products popularity. It is basically icing in a jar, and not good icing at that. Tastes like artificially flavored chocolate and artificially hazelnuts. Its slightly expensive as well for a product that tastes 100% artificial.

1.5/5

August 14, 2019

Too Sweet

I normally have a sweet tooth, but I find Nutella far too sweet. It always leaves my teeth hurting, and it drowns out anything you put it on. Overall, not a fan.

1.3/5

July 26, 2019

Full of sugar

No one in my family likes nutella! Its full of sugar which I like to avoid when feeding to my already hyper kid. She doesn't need the extra sugar in her diet. I've never really liked the taste

1.2/5

May 01, 2019
    Ain, France

Basically sugar

I really did not appreciate this chocolate spread on my morning, lightly toasted, sesame bagel. My bagel was great, but the spread way toooooo sweet. The only time Nutella is an appropriate food is on a crêpe, maybe.

1.8/5

April 04, 2019

Not in my favourite list

I honestly gag at the smell of this stuff, but I think I may be the only one! I have bought many jars for my daughters though, and they always loved it. It keeps very well and is a nice consistency. My review is mixed - I just can't get past the musty, old chocolate smell and taste, but I also can't deny that my kids love it and it seems to handle well when they are cooking with it or just eating it.

1.7/5

March 20, 2019

Gross

I dont understand the hype around this product. First off, I honestly think pure sugar would be better than this product. Nutella is so sweet it is disgusting and ruins anything its on. Secondly, the texture seems almost gummy, prob from the excessive amount of sugar, and fake. It also has absolutely no hazelnut taste. To me, this is a Notella!