Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews

1.2/5

May 01, 2019
    Ain, France

Basically sugar

I really did not appreciate this chocolate spread on my morning, lightly toasted, sesame bagel. My bagel was great, but the spread way toooooo sweet. The only time Nutella is an appropriate food is on a crêpe, maybe.

April 04, 2019

Not in my favourite list

I honestly gag at the smell of this stuff, but I think I may be the only one! I have bought many jars for my daughters though, and they always loved it. It keeps very well and is a nice consistency. My review is mixed - I just can't get past the musty, old chocolate smell and taste, but I also can't deny that my kids love it and it seems to handle well when they are cooking with it or just eating it.

1.7/5

March 20, 2019

Gross

I dont understand the hype around this product. First off, I honestly think pure sugar would be better than this product. Nutella is so sweet it is disgusting and ruins anything its on. Secondly, the texture seems almost gummy, prob from the excessive amount of sugar, and fake. It also has absolutely no hazelnut taste. To me, this is a Notella!

2.0/5

March 18, 2019

Nutella NOT For Kids ONLY for Desserts

Sweet Chocolate on toast for Hyper Kids every morning? The handful of hazelnuts is not enough nutrition. Nutella is only going good in baking, as a cake icing, chocolate milk or coffee.

2.0/5

March 06, 2019

Too sweet

This product would be good if it had less sugar. Too sweet, too many calories and they use hydrogenated oil which is really bad for you. If they changed their formula, i would repurchase.

February 22, 2019

En déclin

J’étais une adepte du Nutella étant enfant, mais en grandissant j’ai réalisé les ingrédients néfastes qu’ils utilisent dans leur produit. Pas certaine de vouloir ajouter cela dans mon alimentation quotidienne, je préfère ne pas acheter de nouveau..

1.3/5

January 25, 2019

Des toasts?

Je n’ai pas aimé le goût et la texture du Nutella. A comparer à la marque Kirkland de Costco, qui n’a pas d’huile de palme... je préfère de loin ce produits afin de tartiner mes toast des matins pressés!

December 26, 2018

Just icing

I don’t like this product as it markets itself as a nut spread when in fact it has very few nuts in it at all.
    I tastes like icing spread on bread. If that’s what you are looking for it then it tastes great. But if you are looking for something a bit healthier this is not it.

1.7/5

October 18, 2018

I can't stand this

I do NOT like the taste of this product. I find it has a terrible after taste and even the smell of it makes me sick. My grandson however loves the stuff and loves the one with peanut butter too. I don't recommend for adults.

October 14, 2018
    United States

Tast strange

I bought this thinking my kids and grandkids would eat it. They did not like the taste is to rich and its taste strange. I would not buy this again. They kids say grandma this is nasty and we dont like it.