Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

December 26, 2018

Just icing

I don’t like this product as it markets itself as a nut spread when in fact it has very few nuts in it at all.
    I tastes like icing spread on bread. If that’s what you are looking for it then it tastes great. But if you are looking for something a bit healthier this is not it.

1.7/5

October 18, 2018

I can't stand this

I do NOT like the taste of this product. I find it has a terrible after taste and even the smell of it makes me sick. My grandson however loves the stuff and loves the one with peanut butter too. I don't recommend for adults.

October 14, 2018

Tast strange

I bought this thinking my kids and grandkids would eat it. They did not like the taste is to rich and its taste strange. I would not buy this again. They kids say grandma this is nasty and we dont like it.

1.3/5

October 10, 2018

I don't like the taste of it.

I guess this is one of those things where you either like it or you don't. I am one of those who does not like it. It gives a bad after taste and I just do not like it.

September 26, 2018

Not for me

Tried when I was young , did not like it . Tried about a month ago, to me it didn’t taste as bad but definitely different from when I was younger but still don’t like it. Just odd tasting . Would recommend to others who prefer that type of taste and that’s in quite popular alternative!

1.7/5

September 25, 2018

Don’t like

I really don’t like the way this taste and will never in life buy it again my kids didn’t like and to me it cost to much and when something isn’t good it is not worth my money

2.0/5

September 25, 2018

Not what I thought it would be

I bought this and was not impressed I found it was very strong tasting but not in a good way, I love chocolate and this was not what I thought. I also put it back in my fridge for maybe a few weeks and it got a little hard.

September 24, 2018

This Product Is Not For Me!

I brought this to try something different; heard a lot of people giving mix feelings about it and wanted to try it. But it’s a no for me dawg! (in my Randy Jackson voice) I don’t like the after taste it gives. I don’t like the taste period! But I rather people buy it and give their own opinion about it, because you might like it. But I’m sticking to my regular Jeffy Peanut Butter!!

2.0/5

September 22, 2018

Palm oil

Let's be honest, Nuteall tastes really good. It is very thick though and has an oily texture. It is because it is made with palm oil. The Amazonian Forest is being destructed because of palm oil cultivators..... The taste of Nutella doesn't make it worth it.

1.5/5

September 21, 2018

Gross

I'm not a big fan of this, I dont see the hype! Its gross and i dont like the texture in this product! I feel like I found fund a better product to have with my toast.