Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

March 18, 2019

Nutella NOT For Kids ONLY for Desserts

Sweet Chocolate on toast for Hyper Kids every morning? The handful of hazelnuts is not enough nutrition. Nutella is only going good in baking, as a cake icing, chocolate milk or coffee.

March 06, 2019

Too sweet

This product would be good if it had less sugar. Too sweet, too many calories and they use hydrogenated oil which is really bad for you. If they changed their formula, i would repurchase.

1.3/5

January 25, 2019

Des toasts?

Je n’ai pas aimé le goût et la texture du Nutella. A comparer à la marque Kirkland de Costco, qui n’a pas d’huile de palme... je préfère de loin ce produits afin de tartiner mes toast des matins pressés!

December 26, 2018

Just icing

I don’t like this product as it markets itself as a nut spread when in fact it has very few nuts in it at all.
    I tastes like icing spread on bread. If that’s what you are looking for it then it tastes great. But if you are looking for something a bit healthier this is not it.

1.7/5

October 18, 2018

I can't stand this

I do NOT like the taste of this product. I find it has a terrible after taste and even the smell of it makes me sick. My grandson however loves the stuff and loves the one with peanut butter too. I don't recommend for adults.

October 14, 2018

Tast strange

I bought this thinking my kids and grandkids would eat it. They did not like the taste is to rich and its taste strange. I would not buy this again. They kids say grandma this is nasty and we dont like it.

1.3/5

October 10, 2018

I don't like the taste of it.

I guess this is one of those things where you either like it or you don't. I am one of those who does not like it. It gives a bad after taste and I just do not like it.

September 26, 2018

Not for me

Tried when I was young , did not like it . Tried about a month ago, to me it didn’t taste as bad but definitely different from when I was younger but still don’t like it. Just odd tasting . Would recommend to others who prefer that type of taste and that’s in quite popular alternative!

1.7/5

September 25, 2018

Don’t like

I really don’t like the way this taste and will never in life buy it again my kids didn’t like and to me it cost to much and when something isn’t good it is not worth my money

September 25, 2018

Not what I thought it would be

I bought this and was not impressed I found it was very strong tasting but not in a good way, I love chocolate and this was not what I thought. I also put it back in my fridge for maybe a few weeks and it got a little hard.