Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

1.8/5

February 01, 2021

There's is better

Okay so as much as I really like Nutella you can get no name hazelnut spread which taste exactly the same like $3 cheaper and you have like about half the amount of sugar and definitely it tastes way better when with peanut butter

1.5/5

January 24, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

Just Horrible

Instead of being a chocolate spread with a hint of nut , it is more like a nut spread with a hint of chocolate .

I prefer and my preference is chocolate spread to be chocolate spread and if it is to have another favour added to it this the favour will be a hint of the favour and not to take over the chocolate .

January 13, 2021

Not a fan

It's nothing personal when it comes to this being almost everyone's favorite spread, but I dont know, I just dont care for it. It's too sweet and tacky feeling in my mouth.

1.3/5

January 05, 2021
    Kentucky, United States

Tastes like cardboard

I was really excited about trying this product because I love chocolate so much but this stuff is the worst. My own expectations were high but this was a big let down.

1.2/5

July 30, 2020

Dont get it

It is honestly tastes way to sweet to have all the time let alone in the morning when its meant to be had. Just eat the eggs not this stuff. plus its very fatty

1.8/5

July 08, 2020
    New York, United States

NOT for me.

Although I like Hazelnut I don't care for this spread even though it is the favorite of my niece. it spreads like peanut butter but to me it has a bitter taste. I will stick to peanut butter.

May 01, 2020
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Over priced and sickly

I rarely buy this product now, since finding out just how little cocoa and hazelnut is actually in it. It is an overpriced spread mainly consisting of fat and sugar.

1.7/5

April 11, 2020

Encore de l’huile de palme!!

Ça fait longtemps qu’on demande plus d’huile de palme. Les compagnies nous écoutent pas pis ça parait!!! Honte à vous! Aucun de vos différents produits nous offre un option plus écologique. Sans parler du plastique... de la vitre ça vous tente pas? Une pierre deux coups...

1.7/5

March 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Is Palm Oil really necessary?

Who doesn't love the taste of hazelnuts and chocolate combined?? But really? Hydrogenated Palm Oil? I think the company can do better than this. I think they can offer a coconut oil version which would be much smoother and not leave that oily film on the roof of your mouth.

March 19, 2020

Paa mon premier choix

Tres bon gout ,mais lhuile de palme nest pas super ! En plus il coute chere si pas en promotions ! Et nest pas tres souvent en special ! Mais fais de bon glacage ou chocolat chaud