Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

November 26, 2019

Not for me

I love nut butters/spreads..but i cannot eat this product. I don't enjoy the taste or the texture and especially the smell. I am not sure why this is. I was brought up on foods straight from the farm, and whatever was in season for my father to hunt.

October 26, 2019
    Harrow, United Kingdom

Buy altenative!

Expensive sugar dressed in chocolate and maybe hazelnut, definitely loaded with palm oil. With so many alternative around, I dont understand how people are still buying it. It is not good for your health and it is not good for the environment either! :(

October 22, 2019

Run, don't walk away from this vile tasting product.

With all the hype about this product, I decided to try it but I was sorely disappointed. The consistency was thick and the taste was horrible. too heavy to eat in the morning and I can't imagine eating it at any other time of the day either. What is wrong with good, old peanut butter? Always a traditional favourite and much healthier unless you have an allergy, I guess but you couldn't pay me to buy this stuff again.

0.8/5

September 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Wouldnt recommend

It's not for me! I've tried it on a couple different occasions and still cant manage to like it. Theres just something about it. I may give it another go just for the sake of trying it again but cant see it being any better then the last time!!

0.7/5

July 27, 2019
    Florida, United States

Yuck

My children and I tried this ONCE. We did not like this and I gave my jar away. I would not buy this again. One of my kids asked me to buy it and he tried it when we got home from the store. He took one bit and threw the bread with this on it. It took us a day or two before we found someone to give it too.

0.7/5

July 27, 2019

Gross

I used to like this as a child but now that I’m older I can’t even eat it because I find it gross and makes my mouth super super dry. My daughter doesn’t even like it. I would prefer just regular peanut butter

July 01, 2019

Horrible for the environnement

I prefer costco brand and other that taste the same, even better over this one. Nutella uses palm oil that destroys forests, animal habitats et horrible for the environnement. Any other brand is worth your money.

April 12, 2019

Disgusting

Nutella is so overrated. It tastes horrible, I just don't get why so many people love it. Besides the taste, it is so expensive, not worth the money! Above all, it is not healthy! Eating Nutella will make you fat!

March 23, 2019

thick, dry and overrated.

nutella is thick, dry and overrated.
    it is difficult to spread a thin layer.
    it sticks to not only the roof of my mouth but my entire mouth.
    the flavor really isn't anything to rave about at all.

if anything at all, I could see nutella being alright for baking brownies either in the brownie itself or used to make a frosting, although because of its consistency I still probably wouldnt enjoy it. would much rather just have a normal, plain brownie lol.

the cost, even though I understand why it is expensive, it's just a other reason I dislike it. it is not worth the money.

I honestly do not understand the hype over this product.

February 17, 2019
    Texas, United States

Discusting

I do not like this and I will never buy it again very grainy and just not good just no! The taste is nothing like chocolate and smells horrible I will not purchase again