Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

January 10, 2019

Certainly not a healthy breakfast

I don't know how this can be marketed as a healthy breakfast option, I suppose because it contains hazelnuts but the fake chocolate flavour and all that sugar certainly cancel out any health benefits of hazelnuts. I have never liked the taste or smell of this stuff, it is over priced and a total rip off. Don't waste you money!

1.0/5

December 25, 2018

never again

i have to say ive been wanted to try nutella for years. i saw it on self at store other day and i knew it was a product i could review on my panel, so i decided to buy it. First i did feel that it was exspensive, second i was not crazy about the smell and third it was not at all what i expected. when u think of chocolate and peanutbutter everyone thinks about a resses egg, or resses cup. so i guess u have that taste in mind. have u ever picked up a drink thinking it was ur favorite soda only to culp it to find out it was fruitbunch or something not only does it confuse ur mind, but it confuses ur taste buds so much that it doesnt even taste like fruitbunch. well, thats what happened to me, i thought i was getting a resse cup but i got a bad taste of buch. defenitely not the good kind eighter. idk, maybe im by myself on this one but the mix of flavor did not go well for me. ill just stick to the reesse cups for now. oh i really wish i took a picture of my face, it would have said a thousand words......

Updated On: December 25, 2018

is it really possible that 4318 people really liked this or was there 4318 just trying to give good reviews.....im just saying lets be honest....it tastes horrible.

December 16, 2018

I hate it

This is a totally bias review and I know everyone loves Nutella but not me. Growing up as a kid my brother would eat it all the time and I would gringe just from the smell. Not for me sorry.

November 19, 2018

Yuck!

I tried this and I think it taste horrible. It’s extremely sweet and taste geoss . I tried putting it on different t things as well but its still not
    Good at all

0.8/5

November 17, 2018

Bad.

As an old fan of Nutella,I have a feeling it really did change throughout the years. At first,it was really sweet but still had that nut taste but now,it’s horrible. Way too sweet.

October 29, 2018

Awefull

Is far as I’m concerned this food should not exist. It is full of a disturbing amount of sugar. I can’t believe that this is marketed as a healthy breakfast option just because of the hazelnuts, the sugar content cancels out any health benefits the buys have. When I moved in with my now long term hubby this was a common food for my step son. I ended up having to ban it from our house. The kid went haywire ever time he had it.

September 25, 2018

tastes nasty

sorry I don't like NUTELLA HAZELNUT SPREAD can't even get my kids to eat it even though it's suppose to be good for you. they even say it's nasty.
    we have even tried doctoring it up and it still taste nasty.

0.8/5

September 22, 2018

Icky

I have tried this and absolutely do not like it. To me i cant explain the flavor. Just plain gross. I honestly would rather eat a dirty sock. Trying to be funny but nuttela is just gross no other words

September 17, 2018

Don't like it

I think it has a very bad taste. My son looks at it and turns his nose he says it taste really bad . It leaves a very bad after taste will never purchase again

August 19, 2018

Nuttella

I didn't like it. The texture was not pleasant . The taste was gross. And my kids didn't care for it either.plus the price is to much I think for something to just go to waste because of it tasting gross. So for me it wasn't a good experience and either for my kids.