Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

So tasty!

I love that this tastes like you are eating chocolate but it is so much better for you than that. My kids and I eat this on toast all the time. It’s a staple in our house!

Pennsylvania, United States

Healthy treat

Healthy version of chocolate for my toddler! I don’t feel guilty giving my child Nutella or as she calls it “put chocolate on it mommy!” Mommy even eats some too sometimes.

A household favorite

My family absolutely loves Nutella! It has become a family favorite over the years for snacks and school lunches. Has a great taste and the fact it’s healthy for you is a huge bonus!

North Carolina, United States

My favorite spread

I love to pair this spread to dip prentzle rods into. It’s also good to make homemade candy with . The kids like it pair with apple slices and with banana sliced on toast. It’s a must in our house.

North Carolina, United States

yummy Nutella

I love Nutella! It's great on practically anything. I use it on waffles, pancakes, ice cream, cakes, cupcakes. The texture is easily spreadable. My kids love it.

Nutella yummy

I love Nutella hazelnut spread you can put it on anything and not to sweet but gives you a chocolate taste. I know many have used Nutella for diffrent recipes too.

New Jersey, United States

Shocked I loved Nutella!!

Raising grandchildren I try to purchase healthier products... Not impressed by ads, I reluctantly grabbed a jar because of persistent requests... Surprised and happy with the purchase, my grandchildren convinced me to give it taste... I was shocked - I loved Nutella!!! My favorite use is eating with pretzels!!!

California, United States

Nutellalicious

Nutella is a yummy hazelnut spread it taste great on toast, waffles, etc. It it not that sweet. I definitley recomend this over Peanut butter. I love that Nutella has Jars and snack packs with pretzels or breadsticks, It's the best.

September 18, 2018

Perfect on anything

This is a perfect for even the pickest eaters. Nutella can be spread on almost anything. Chocolate and nuts, even gives a little protein . What a great quick snack or even a sandwich for part of your meal.

September 18, 2018

Great spread.

I love the nutella hazelnut spread, its a classic. A rich thick creamy spread. It has a great rich flavor and pairs well with a lot of foods. Its great for a quick snack on the run or desert or adding it to a main dish. My family loves it