Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

October 12, 2018

Delish for adults and kids

Absolute go-to product in our cupboard. From the kids to the adults, everyone loves Nutella. Our fave is on some fluffy French toast! Mouth watering just thinking about it

SO TASTY!

I absolutely LOVE Nutella. It's so creamy and smooth, and the taste is out of this world! I use it on toast, or on pancakes/waffles. It's also delicious enough to eat by the spoonful! It can be a little on the expensive side, but when it's on sale, I definitely stock up. It's always a huge hit when we have a breakfast potluck at work! It's got a rich flavour, that isn't too sweet. *drools*

3.2/5

Delicious but yikes

The stuff is undeniably a treat. It's super yummy. Unfortunately, it's calorie-loaded, practically 100% sugar and there's not really a single redeeming nutritional thing about it. In terms of junk food, it's one of my favs. But I usually avoid it for price and health concerns.

Breakfast is now a hit!

Breakfast in our house was always a fight until we discovered this yummy goodness! Now breakfast is a breeze :) We add this to bagels, toast, English muffins, you name it, and it goes down just like water! Of course chocolate for breakfast will be a hit! ;)

Children live this product

My children move this product very much so however if never cared for the artificial taste the value is Nice and it last awhile we do buy often I do recommend

Delicious

Perfect on toast, or bagels. Healthy alternative to chocolate! Easily spreadable. Kids love it, very good with all kinds of fruit especially strawberries.

October 11, 2018

Who wouldn't like Nutella?

I love love love Nutella! It has such a creamy consistency as well as the right sweetness. Love to use it on Crepes and taste great paired with any fruit.

This stuff is HEAVEN!!

I'll admit, when I 1st saw Nutella in the store, I was like "What is that crap!?" Lol then I tried it. The Angels sang from Heaven!!
    I LOVE Nutella! I eat it on everything! Waffles, crackers, toast, ice cream,etc. you can do So much with it! It's smooth & creamy. Like a perfect mix of Nut butter & chocolate! Just AMAZE!

1.3/5

October 10, 2018

I don't like the taste of it.

I guess this is one of those things where you either like it or you don't. I am one of those who does not like it. It gives a bad after taste and I just do not like it.

Loved it!!!

My family and I love nutella spread, it's so versatile you can eat it by itself or add it to other things and make great recipes, my daughter is super picky but will eat this and I know it's pretty healthy so that's fine with me.