Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Texas, United States

Nutella hazlenut spread

I love nutella it tastes amazing i tried it one day and no other brand can compare. Im not much on hazlenut flavor but nutella has got a great taste its good on apples pancakes cookies toast you name it

Delicious

Our kids love Nutella on toast, with snacks and on waffles with fresh strawberries or bananas. It’s a nice alternative to peanut butter as I’m not a big fan.

Fantastic

It is the best thing ever!!! It is a creation from heaven above...
    I eat it straight up on a spoon or on toast almost every day. 10/10 I definitely would recommend.

I would buy it again

Qhile nutella is hardly healthy as the commwrcials try to imply,advertising mill and nuts and omitting the boatloads of added sugar..nutella is by far the tastiest spread on the market. Its great on toast, in crepes, as filling in cupcakes, dip for fruit or straight up off the spoon.

Texas, United States

Good stuff

This stuff is delicious on a sandwich on fruit and even pancakes I’m pretty sure you could just put it on anything and it would taste delicious. My kids eat this all the time. My only concern is the amount of sugar would love to see a lower sugar or even sugar-free version.

So yummy

I was hesitant to try this but bought it on a whim for my kids. They will be lucky to get any because it's so good I've been eating it all. Definitely will be a staple in my cupboard from now on

1.7/5

I can't stand this

I do NOT like the taste of this product. I find it has a terrible after taste and even the smell of it makes me sick. My grandson however loves the stuff and loves the one with peanut butter too. I don't recommend for adults.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I always buy this product

Nutella had been a family favorite for a long time. My kids and I love it. There is so much to make with Nutella it's good for toast, ice cream or baking cookies.

Whoa it is awesome

I LOVE NUTELLA! I saw a HUGE jar once in Costco and almost lost my mind! It is DELICIOUS on toast, and I enjoy it also on crepes. Thanks for indulging my chocolate cravings!

Alabama, United States

Yumm my childhood

I have loved Nutella since I was a kid! My Dad is from Italy, and he would fix us Nutella sandwiches in our school lunches all the time. We also love it on bananas! It's a delicious treat, and the taste is wonderfully nostalgic.