Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

A true gift from God

Nutella is the best tasting spread hands down. Its so creamy and gives off a great taste and after taste! I can eat it by the spoonful it tastes so good!

Best Guilty Pleasure

Growing up in an italian household, I've been eating Nutella for about as long as I can walk. I love the stuff and can (and do) eat it straight from the jar with a spoon for how yummy it is. I can't think of a single negative thing to say about the taste or price (especially knowing how often it goes on sale) but I do really wish that they would use better ingredients (i.e. no palm oil or less sugar) as it makes it hard to justify purchasing as I get older and more health conscious. This will always be my favourite guilty pleasure though!

Yummy for everything

Its so creamy and yummy for all your baking needs. My household loves this. I buy it when it's on special because it can be pricey. You can put it on your pancakes on muffins on everything.I can't wait to buy some more for our Christmas cookies this year.

Love it!

Nutella is amazing! The flavor is great and it is always creamy. My kids love it as well. We’ve had it on toast with pretzels and for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

December 06, 2018

Much needed staple in our home

This is one of those things that is Always in our cupboard, as it is used almost daily.
    It is so convenient and “healthy” that I let the kids pick between it and PB
    It’s alsi used on pancakes, in baked goods or as icing

Awesome

I love nutella it is the best chocolate spread ever... my kids love it too... love the taste of the haselnuts and the way it spreads so easily.... thanks nutella

Soo good

Nutella hazelnut spread is a big favourite in out house and is usually eaten everyday. It is a great alternative to peanut butter for when makimg my daughters school lunch. It is also great for those mid day or night chocolate cravings. I put a small amount in crackers and it is soo good

2.2/5

Nutella

I would not buy this product again. The price is to expensive , I do t like the taste and their is way to many sugars in the product it's not very healthy.

December 04, 2018

It is not the same

I really enjoy Nutella but since they changed the recipe quantities I find it much runnier, same taste but leaves my bread soggy if I make it for later.

November 29, 2018

So Yummy!

we love nutella. Great for sandwiches, on toast, dipping apples, used in desserts, or as a dessert topping. Sometimes you just get that “sugar” craving and unsure what it is that you are craving. Grab a spoon and dig in! Nutella is satisfying, and will soothe your craving instantly.