Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

0.5/5

January 10, 2019

Certainly not a healthy breakfast

I don't know how this can be marketed as a healthy breakfast option, I suppose because it contains hazelnuts but the fake chocolate flavour and all that sugar certainly cancel out any health benefits of hazelnuts. I have never liked the taste or smell of this stuff, it is over priced and a total rip off. Don't waste you money!

January 10, 2019

Nutella isnthe best thing ever invented

Nutella !! Now this is the best thing ever invented. You can eat it in the morning with your toast. Its really good with slices of apple and load it with Nutella miammm sooo good

Delicious

Let’s just say that if I could eat Nutella every day for every single meal, I would. I grew up eating Nutella on bread, fruit and by itself with a spoon. Absolutely love this spread!

Kids love it!! 🌟🌟🌟

My kids love to eat Nutella for breakfast, snacks and would eat it for dinner if i let them..i give them Nutella of wheat toast with a side of milk. I will always buy Nutella

January 08, 2019

So yummy! Would buy again

Although a bit pricey, Nutella is amazing on crackers, toast, fruit, as well as by itself. I will buy this again and again. I have recommended all my friends and family go out and buy some and give it a try. I know they won't be disappointed!

January 06, 2019

A Spoonful.....enough said!!

First discovered while having breakfast on vacation and that was it. The creamy, hazelnut spread is irresistible!! Experimenting with several different recipes now and hasn’t been a let down yet!!

January 06, 2019

Our favorite breakfast spread

Everyone in my family loves it. It is essential part to our breakfast . We love to have croissants with Nutella and milk. My son even wants to eat it with the spoon. We love the texture and the taste, tried similar spreads but Nutella is absolutely the best!

January 05, 2019

Mmmm good

This product is probably my favorite spread for any and all toasts and sandwhich. Its rich, creamy, and delicious. The Calories stay quite low making it a perfect cheat snack. The only bad thing about it is because its so rich it makes it extremely poitant and can stick to the roof of the mouth making it hard to eat at times.

January 04, 2019

A staple in our home

Everyone in our household lives Nutella! We buy the big jars from Costco and they dont last long! I use it for baking too. It is so delicious and creamy. My mom used to buy this for my siblings and I when we were kids, so it brings back wonderful memories. Love Nutella!

January 04, 2019

Delicious

This spread is delicious and it goes great with wafers, animal crackers, or even on bread. I prefer it as a snack with some kind of cracker to go for lunch or a snack at work.