Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

The Best!

This is the only hazelnut spread I will ever buy. It tastes chocolatey and nutty and is just so good. I’ll eat it on toast, fruit, use it in baking and will even eat it right out of the jar with a spoon

Un coup de coeur!

Un produit qui fait fureur à la maison!! C'est dommage qu'il ne soit pas TRÈS nutritif parce qu'on adore!! Le goût est sublime et j'en metterais partout!

Nothing but YUM!

Who wouldn't want to have hazelnut chocolate for breakfast! Nutella spread on toasted bread or even just regular bread is incredibly delicious! The smoothness and richness of the spread is perfection! As long as this is stocked in my cupboard I am a happy camper!

The Yummy Crack of This House

Jokes aside, you can't go wrong with having nutella in house. Have it on toast, dip bread sticks, or in a crepe filled with fruit. My taste buds die and go to heaven everytime!

Delicious treat!

Everyone in the family loves a Nutella sandwich. The rich chocolaty taste is perfect when your looking for a healthy, but sweet treat. Always a go to in our house.

Yummy Goodness

BEWARE this is highly addictive! It tastes amazing, we use it in cookies, cheesecake, spread it on toast but love to eat it by the spoonful. If you love Ferrero Rochers then you'll absolutely love this!

Love in a jar.

I feel sorry for those that can't eat chocolate or nuts. This is so addictive it needs a saftey seal so that it arrives home without me trying to eat it! Would make a wonderful cake filling or cupcake icing.

like it

I enjoyed the taste of it and it is very easy to do when preparing food for work it is very smooth in taste melts very fast and great for kids and adults when in a hurry

Goes good on anything!

Nutella goes good on practically anything, from toast to pancakes and ice cream. I use Nutella when I'm baking brownies and they turn out amazing!
    I hope one day Nutella comes out with a dark chocolate spread, as I would love to try it out.

Good chocolate spread

This is our family’s favorite chocolate spread. We have tried different brands but always come back to Nutella for its perfect chocolate taste. It has a nutty flavor that we enjoy. It’s good on toast, waffles, on ice cream, in desserts, on pancakes and just anywhere you want that chocolate touch! Try it and you will adopt it!