Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

March 09, 2015

My grandkids call me the best grandma ever, when I bring out the strawberries and Nutella, It is so creamy and smooth, and the taste is to die for, love you Nutella Hazelnut Spread.

March 09, 2015

I cannot get enough of Nutella. It's so smooth and delicious and tastes amazing in just about everything.

March 09, 2015

I love Nutella! And now I use them in cake too!

March 09, 2015

Oh my gosh my kids love this!!

March 09, 2015

Although I simply love the taste of Nutella (as do my kids) it is considered more of a 'treat' in our household because of the amount of sugar that is in this product. When I comes into our household, it sure doesn't last long!!!

2.0/5

March 09, 2015

I think Nutella is over-rated. I love all kinds of chocolates but nutella has a weird taste, I never liked it. I also found too sugary and taste-less.

March 09, 2015

Taste and texture really good!

March 09, 2015

This is the greatest spread ever. Love it!

March 09, 2015

Part of every morning ritual, Nutella on French baguette can't get enough of it, best tasting chocolate spread by a mile.

March 09, 2015

Love this product. I have been consuming this product since I was a kid. Especially on warm toast. It just melts right into the bread. It goes on everything. There is nothing you cannot put Nutella on. It is smooth and yummy.