Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

April 22, 2019

How can you live wihtout this?

Who doesn't love Nutella!? The taste is amazing, the price is fair, and best part is, you can eat it anytime of the day..breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack! And pairs with almost anything (fruits, crackers, you name it!) Can never go wrong having Nutella at home!

April 20, 2019

hello amazing

It’s nutella! what’s not to love? it’s the perfect blend of nut and chocolate. If you have never tried this product, please go have a taste of heaven!

April 19, 2019

Tastes good but is not good

I love the taste of Nutella soooo much I've been eating it my whole life. But there are very many cons to Nutella, firstly it's very unhealthy and has lots of bad ingredients. Secondly, in order to get the palm oil in nutella, many orangutan forests are burned down. Nutella destroys natural habitats. If you want a hazelnut spread TRY TO FIND ONE WITHOUT PALM Oil.

So good

This is a pantry staple in our house. We use it on strawberries, smoothies for the occasional sweet treat. I was introduced to it many years ago and have kept it in our pantry ever since

the best

Nutella has been and will always be my favorite chocolate spread from childhood. Can eat it anytime of the day in various forms - on toast, milkshakes, just as is, melted nutella on top of ice cream...

Delicious

Love this on a piece of bread or toast. It's a bit pricey but so worth it. I also love to eat it from the jar or put some on apple pieces. Also will sometimes put it on a smoothie.

I love

This is probably the best thing in my life like chocolate spread for toast!! Doesn’t that sound so good because it is and I want it right now that’s how good it is

2.8/5

Bon goût

Produits qui est bon mais malheureusement ils utilisent de l'huile de palme pour la production de ce produit. La tartinade au chocolat et noisette du costco est moins cher et a le même bon gout sans utiliser d'huile de palme.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Something the whole family will love

My family loves having Nutella spread on a slice of bread, especially my 6-year-old boy who is obsessed with it, and simple ingredients taste everyone will enjoy

Creamy

This is a great spread for any type: fruit, bread and etc. This is a bit pricey but worth it. I would get it once I ran out of it. It is a part of my breakfast daily.