Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

July 05, 2019

Nuff said! Its nutella people! 10/10 highly recommend. Who in their right mind wouldn’t like it? Its yummy in my tummy. Strawberries and nutella, nutella on toast, nutella everywhere!

July 05, 2019

Love it

Nutella clues each penny spent. Every time I eat it, is like I am going to heaven. This product is wonderful to eat only using a spoon, but even better to use to make dessert’s recipes.

So obsessed

I am honestly addicted with this stuff I can confidently say that I am obsessed lol. The price is a bit steep but it is so worth it in my opinion. Definitely beats peanut butter and jam

2.8/5

Do you have a Costco?

Nutella, the name by which we know chocolate and hazelnut. But if I told you there was a better, more natural option out there, with better value and price, would you believe me? (Kirkland, cough.) Nutella tastes unnatural, keeps forever (A plus, I guess?) and also, lights on fire when you go to microwave it. Or at least, it did for me - Yes, it was in a bowl and not in the plastic container. Overall, I wouldn't recommend unless desperate and not near a Costco.

Amazing Spread

Nutella may be one of the best things in life. I add it to many of my recipes and find it goes so well in desserts and sometimes in my coffee for a special treat. What a decent blend of chocolate and great hazelnuts.

Yummy

I would buy this product again. It has a creamy chocolate and hazelnut nut flavored. Already so nice. I enjoy it on my morning toast. Or a nice treat in the afternoon on apple slices.

Versatile treat

My kids love Nutella! We use it on crepes and in banana-Nutella wraps. The smooth texture makes it easy to spread and it’s a basic staple in our household of teenagers.

New Brunswick, Canada

BEST STUFF EVER!!

I have always loves Nutella hazelnut spread ever since I was a little kid. I always get it in my stocking for Christmas and whenever I purchase some it is usually gone fast as I tend to grab a spoon and the jar and go to town lol

July 04, 2019

Yummy! I put this stuff on everything!

I love Nutella!!!!! I like to melt it and put on top of popcorn, or just have it on plain rice cakes! I put it on my bagels in the mornings. I absolutely put this stuff on everything!

July 03, 2019

Delicious!

If you want a change from peanut butter try Nutella! So chocolately and smooth it is a very yummy snack. I do find that it can get too sweet too fast so watch your sweet tooth.