Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2023

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Nutella addict

This had been my favourite chocolate since i was a child, always remember getting the little tubs with spatula and eating it on way home from school or shops, then the tubs came along and would get mum to buy one so could have it on butties or toast. Preferred it straight from the tub than on bread. Over the years ive used it in cakes and home made sweets and buying the jar has worked out better price wise for me for the amount needed.
    Would recommend this to anyone as the flavour has never changed unlike other chocolate and the price is always reasonable no matter which size tub you buy.

Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

Amazing spread

I don’t know anyone that does not like Nutella. Everyone in my house loves It. We use it on all sorts, cakes, bread, pancakes, waffles. You name it we use it. My son is obsessed with it but we do limit him having it cause you know. Everything in moderation.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Heaven in the Jar

I love the taste of nutella, chocolate and hazelnuts, you cannot go wrong! And I love the way it goes with so many fruits, bananas, strawberries, blueberries.

It is fabulously chocolate flavored. It is one of the best products I have eaten. Much better than buying a box of chocolates, the flavor is immensely satisfying.It has the same consistency as peanut butter. There’s absolutely no compromise on its quality either, it’s made of absolutely the best quality chocolate and hazelnuts, tastes and smells vet pure.

It is packaged in a strong small white colored jar, which looks very durable, the jar also contains the ingredients and expiry date etc.The jar is type-1 plastic ( PETE) and commonly recyclable. Nutella might be overpriced but still its definitely worth every penny.

Gwynedd, United Kingdom

Very tasty spread

We love Nutella. A nutty chocolate spread that melts in your mouth. It's very indulgent! My daughter loves it on toast. I like a splodge in my porridge in the morning. Delicious

North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Onky thibg to have with pancakes

My chocolate fix when im on.slimming world is a spoon full of nutella with healthy pancakes 😊 even my daughter asks most day for some to just eat out a jar.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Family favourite

My whole family uses Nutella. My children love it on toast, In sandwiches. We have it on pancakes and on ice cream. It’s lovely and has a wonderful velvet texture that melts in your mouth everytime.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Creamy and chocolatly

This product is very creamy and tasty, I like that is it very easy to spread but expensive for what it is! It’s very sweet. 3 year old wanted to eat it by the spoonful.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Love Nutella!!

My kids love there Nutella on toast for supper with a warm drink. It's become a favourite spread in our home, much better than any cheap alternative.
    It's great for pack lunches also the smaller tubs they sell are a perfect treat,
    the texture isn't to heavy and the taste is just divine. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom

Delicious

Nutella tastes absolutely delicious, I try not to buy it too often because it has a irresistible taste to it. It is certainly the best one in the market for no doubt I hope they will find a substitute for palm oil then I can buy it without feeling bad.

Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

I would buy it again

Its very sweet and more-ish, id buy it again as my son seems to like it too, very good for using in baking, i would reccommend this to my family and friends