Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

August 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Delicious, kids love it!

Nutella is a go to for my almost 5 year old son. You could say hes obsessed! Hes underweight so this has healthy fat for him. He puts nutella on EVERYTHING! Waffles, pancakes, toast, even once on ice cream lol! I definitely would recommend trying it and we will always have it in our home.

August 05, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

Love it

Me and my kids love eating this stuff goes with anything and everything on bread as a quick snack and it can be taken on the run without getting soggy

August 04, 2019

Family loves it

This is one product that’s always in the house, we all love it! Make Nutella sandwiches, put it on toast, waffles, pancakes and French toast!! Our family can’t get enough of it!

August 03, 2019

I would buy this product again

I enjoy nutella on pancakes and waffles. It is sweet but great for a nice little treat. I've baked cookies with nutella in the middle and they too were a hit. The flavor of hazelnut and cocoa combined is delicious. I did find the price a little high but I wait for the sales.

Tennessee, United States

The BEST🙌🏼

I use to buy a off brand type and when my sis move in with me she would always buy it so I said let me see what the hype it’s about? After that I threw mine away and now we always have a jar at our house. It’s DELICIOUS AND CREAMY😋

Love me some Nutella

I love Nutella. I will put it on almost anything. I like that it's not an overpowering chocolate flavour. It's light and creamy and the nut/chocolate mixed flavour is combined perfectly

Recommended

I love this product so much <3 It is so delicious and very filling. It can be added to so many recipes like a topping on crepes or pancakes. It is also pretty cheap to buy and worth every penny!

Delicious!

Nutella is a filling and delicious! You can have it for breakfast or even a snack before bed. Check out for recipes online to see what else you can make with Nutella!

August 02, 2019

J'en ai toujours un pot dans mon garde manger !

Vraiment bon ! Je le mange avec mes crêpes et des fraises, un vrai délice !!! Parfois je me fais même une fondue au chocolat avec des fruits au lieu de prendre du chocolat !

August 01, 2019

I would buy this again!

Nutella is Awsome!! But it is very sweet. So maybe best as an occasional treat! Even mixed in with a touch of cream cheese or peanut butter might ease the sweetness a little. And still tastes great!