Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

The Scottish Borders, United Kingdom

Amazing

Who doesn't like Nutella! Great on pancakes to eating it out the jar!
    We don't have this in the house long as I'm usually in and out the cupboard sneaking a Spoonful at a time.
    You can never get sick of that nutty chocolate taste.
    Great when you need a little chocolate lift as well.

United Kingdom

So tasty

Totally love this chocolate spread i use it in so many different recipes it makes an amazing cheesecake but also tastes amazing just eating with a spoon

Bexley, United Kingdom

😍

Nutella i think is favourite of everyone. You can taste the nuts from it plus the chocolate. Really soft, leaves your buds taste full of richness. Love it

Birmingham, United Kingdom

I would buy this prouduct

I love Nutella there is so many things you can use this on, I always class this as a naughty treat, my partner doesn’t like it but it never stops me from buying it 😂 some places seem a bit pricy for it but I love it I will pay the price.

Florida, United States

Must have on your grocery list!

My family absolutely loves this product! It’s a must on our grocery list, and my kids never forget to remind me when we are running low. It’s a yummy treat on toast, with apples, and even as an ice cream topper! So many ways to eat it.

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Smooth and rich

I have to say, Nutella here does taste a lot sweeter than it did back home, and it tastes more like chocolate than hazelnut but it is still really yummy. ... This is a very sweet hazelnut and chocolate spread. It tastes a lot like chocolate, but there are definitely hints of hazel nut to it.

West Dunbartonshire, United Kingdom

Yum

I love nutella on pancakes toast or just with a spoon lol there are lots of brands on the market which are cheaper but dont scrump as they do not compare the flavour and quality here os far superior

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

JUST YUM!!!

This product is the best thong since sliced bread which funny enough is the best thing to put it on. You really can't get better than nutella and you can use it on most things.

1.0/5

Harrow, United Kingdom

Buy altenative!

Expensive sugar dressed in chocolate and maybe hazelnut, definitely loaded with palm oil. With so many alternative around, I dont understand how people are still buying it. It is not good for your health and it is not good for the environment either! :(

Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Nutella spread

I just love this spread, it goes great on toast in the morning, add it to cupcakes for a sweet haselnut frosting or just eat on it's own. This really is the best tasting spread I've tried.