Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

November 11, 2019
    Maine, United States

Great for breakfast!

Great spread. Delicious and creamy. My kids love it for snack or breakfast. I always have a jar at home for sandwiches and/or desserts. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

2.3/5

November 11, 2019

Non!

Ok le Nutella c’est bon... MAIS malheureusement nous savons tous d’où vient l’huile de Palme!
    Juste pour ça j’en n’en achète plus depuis plus de trois ans!
    Je préfère m’en passer ! J’avouerais que ce n’est pas le seul produit avec cette huile malheureusement !
    Moins de consommateurs , plus de singes vivants dans les forêts ..........

November 10, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Nutella spread

My family loves Nutella spread...from pretzels dipped in it, to pancakes smeared with it, as a dip for fruit, or Nutella and banana sandwiches —-the possibilities are endless. It is usually hard to please kids, but from 1-12yrs of age, all of my kids love it. The consistency is smooth, the taste is sweet. While it does have sugar, with the hazelnuts I feel like at least it is a “healthier” dessert option.

November 09, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

The Tastiest Spread

This is one of my favourite spreads of all time. The combination of chocolate and hazelnut makes such a sweet treat to have. It goes great on toast or even straight from the jar, depending on how much of a sweet tooth you have.

The quality of the product is great and that's why it's a little bit more expensive than alternatives. However, it's definitely worth spending a little more.

November 08, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Yummy

A family favourite! We have this on weekend breakfasts as a treat and the kids always look forward to it as much as I do. I also use this for baking sometimes.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smooth and creamy

Love the taste. Have it on bread, waffles, desserts, so many multiple things to do with it. Love the flavour, not too sweet. Would recommend anyone trying this.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Nutella

We use this all the time on toast sandwiches pancakes. My son likes it on weetabix. It never lasts very long in our house we can't get enough of it. The texture is smooth and creamy I could eat a whole jar love sitting eating it out of the jar with a spoon it is delicious.

Versatile chocolate

We love Nutella.
    Common uses just on toast, sandwich with banana slices, on pancakes, in crepes and crossaints.
    Easy spreading makes it great for everything.

November 05, 2019

I recommend it!

We looooooove Nutella!
    My whole family loves Nutella for breakfast. We also bake with it. You can eat it with so many things and it just tastes great.

November 05, 2019

Delicious!

I absolutely love nutella! I grew up putting this stuff on crepes and toast, it's a mix of two awesome things, chocolate and hazelnuts! What more can you ask for
    And kids love it