Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Florida, United States

Nutella is great with anything

I’m a chocolate lover and Nutella is the best! I especially love to dip my pretzels in it. Tastes great and goes with just about anything. It’s better than any chocolate that I have ever eaten. It’s also a great snack on the go! I could eat it every day.

Popsicles make with nutella

I buy nutella and water it down a bit till it is a bit runny then i make popsicles with it for a dessert great for a treat to cool down in summer but if ur looking for a warm treat in winter warm the pitas in the oven at 200*F on a baking sheet then as needed grab from the oven spread some nutella on and add a sliced banana to it yummy.

Melts in your mouth

Chocolate has never tasted better. Nutella melts in your mouth. It is rich & yummy. I’ll recommend it any day. Loved by every member of the family . Yummmmm

0.5/5

Not for me

I love nut butters/spreads..but i cannot eat this product. I don't enjoy the taste or the texture and especially the smell. I am not sure why this is. I was brought up on foods straight from the farm, and whatever was in season for my father to hunt.

Delicious

This is the best spread to use an a pancake and bread. It has the right amount of sweet and not the strong taste of the hazelnut. At my home the big pot doesn't last too long. My children love it.

Camden, United Kingdom

Nutella

We all love Nutella!

It’s pricey but you can find a good deals. Buying regularly and it’s grat on toast or straight from the jar! Love the choco and hazelnuts flavour. Buying only buy jars, the small one are lasting only a few days :)

Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Yummy, a must have in the kitchen cupboard

My children absolutely love nutella.
    It's an anytime if day snack.
    On toast for breakfast.
    In a sandwich for lunch.
    Or just take the jar and a packet of biscuits dig in and enjoy!
    A must have for every kitchen cupboard.

California, United States

I absolutely love Nutella!

I absolutely love Nutella; I could eat an entire container by myself! This stuff tastes amazing. I used to make Nutella sandwiches to eat for my school lunches and I was in heaven. This stuff beats peanut butter any day. I'm not a big fan of peanut butter anyway, and this is a better tasting alternative by a long shot.

Nutella is best

This is a very sweet hazelnut and chocolate spread. It tastes a lot like chocolate, but there are definitely hints of hazel nut to it. If you like sweet milk chocolate, I would almost guarantee you will like this. If you are more of a salty food kind of person, or like sweet things but not extremely so, find a way to try it first.
    If you compare it with Almond butter (the one I have handy right now) you will find that the sugar only adds about 20 calories a serving, not as much as some people might fear. And if you have a child that hates breakfast, you should try giving them this one whole grain toast or waffles. The flavor of whole grain combines really well with the flavor of nutella, and I prefer it like this than with white toast. So it could end up being a really good breakfast treat. It has a lot less sodium than Almond butter, but also only 1/3 of the protein it. I wouldn't really recommend it as a significant source of protein. If you are looking at it as a substitute for Peanut butter or Almond butter, this is more about the fact that it will make your kid (or yourself) eat other stuff that is healthy by making things like whole grain yummy, than a good source of protein that could support you or your child as breakfast on its own.

Best breakfast topping

To everyone reading this. Nutella is the best topping you can hope to put on a slice of bread. It's so creamy and delicious, you just can't get enough.