Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

January 21, 2020

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Nutella Hazelnut Spread, it's great as a light snack, or breakfast. It's not to sweet, nice and smooth. It taste great on toast or even just a small amount on a spoon plain. I would recommend this product. I would buy Nutella Hazelnut Spread again.

January 21, 2020

Delicious

Definitely brings back childhood memories.... with my best friend and her Italian family. Nutella has been constant with keeping their traditional alive!! one of the best products out there

January 20, 2020

Healthy and Delicious

Healthy and delicious you don't have to feel guilty about sending your kids off to school with a breakfast of Nutella. You can start your day off right Nutella no matter what age you are.

January 19, 2020

The best hazelnut spread ever

I would buy this product again and again tastes amazing looks amazing and smells amazing love the fact that you can use this in many different desserts and not only on bread

New Brunswick, Canada

Yummy treat

This is a great treat for my kids. They like to put it on their toast in the morning. Hard to keep this in the house as everyone in the family likes to eat it!

A treat for mom

This is one of my favorite treats to get for myself. I love to make peanut butter and nutella sandwiches. I've also used it a ton for my baking.... banana and nutella muffins are a big hit in my house

Best

This product is by far the best azelnut chocolate spread even tho it uses palm oil I try not to buy much of these product but this one is too good not to!!

So addictive

Have purchase this many times over. It’s the most addicting spread with the best flavor. I’ve also used it in baking so it’s quite versatile. Will continue to purchase!

January 18, 2020

A household family favorite!

Everyone in our home loves Nutella! We use it with and on everything. On toast and pancakes and in cookies/cakes and brownies! A spoonful is the perfect small quick sweet.

Obsessed

I love Nutella so much . I can't help myself whenever Nutella is around . It's so good . It goes great with bananas and toast . Honestly you can put it on anything ..