Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Chocolate! Yes!!!

Nutella will always be a favourite. When your in the mood for something sweet; even one heaping tablespoon of this is enough to satisfy my tastebuds.

October 20, 2020

Even though I hate the shape of the jar...

I love this spread. It makes for a tasty and quick breakfast that just melts in your mouth on a slice of warm toast. I incorporate it in baking all the time and have even been caught sticking my finger in the jar for a sneaky treat. Yummy!

Classic favourite!

Nutella will always be #1 in my household! It pairs perfect with peanut butter or even just by its self. We put it in waffles, pans cakes and sandwiches! Kids love this in the morning ! Always think it’s dessert for breakfast

Loveee ittt

I loved Nutella when I was a child, still do and so does my son so I makesure we never run out of it. Love how Nutella has been around for such a long time and still love the way it tastes.

October 19, 2020

I mean, what's not to love?! Chocolate for breakfast!

Growing up, Nutella was always a special treat. Now, as an adult, it's a staple. I love having it on toast, with peanut butter, on crackers, on its own... it's just delicious.

It keeps my son happy

Dont get me wrong but for me, this product is not my favourite. I buy this for my sons. There is 10 years difference between the two of them. When they want a snack they love it on bread. I try to make sure I always have a bottle in the house for when they are craving chocolate.

Treats are great in moderation.

Love Nutella

Delicious, I always try different spreads but seem to revert back to Nutella because it tastes the best. May not be the healthiest option but tastes the best!

New Jersey, United States

Delicious on a smoothie bowl

A great topping for a smoothie bowl - adds just a sweet kick drizzled over granola. Also great as a drizzle over French toast or waffles on a weekend morning!

Best chocolate spread ever

This is the best tasting chocolate spread ever but i feel guilty everytime I eat it as there is soooo much sugar. But the taste is amazing and the spread is so smooth. This product is always in my home but it lasts about a year since I try not to eat a lot!

Household Favourite

One of my family's absolute favourite to have in the mornings! Also, it's a great quick snack to put on bread or toast. I have also used it to make lattes!