Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

October 22, 2020

Nutella is the best spread

Nutella is the best spread for everything, its especially good with toasts and waffles. I have even put that in a latte and made a nutella latte. The value is good for the taste and portions

My favorite

So yummy

Such a smooth creamy and delightful Burst of flavour, recommend putting Nutella on waffles, toast, bananas and strawberries adds a nice Burt of sweetness to anything you desire!

My kids favourite spread

Nutella is a favourite in our home. A truly delicious spread, enjoyed at breakfasts, lunches and late evening snacks! We always buy in bulk from Costco.

October 22, 2020

Buy it every shopping trip

Was never able to have it as a child but my husband introduced it to me and I have never gone back it's one of the best spreads we use a jar doesn't last but a few days in our house

Yikes!

I bought this product, tasted good and everything but then I read the ingredients, it contains margarine/Hydrogenated oils! I had to give it away since then I buy Costco brand which is amazing!

October 21, 2020

A fan favourite in our home!

Nutella is a favourite in our home. A truly delicious spread, enjoyed at breakfasts, lunches and late evening snacks! A jar of Nutella does not last long in our home!

October 21, 2020

It is like heavens but unfortunately not very healthy

Tastes great. You can use it for breakfast, as a snack, in various desserts or cakes or etc. We never get tired of it. The only reason that we haven't buy Nutella for years is the huge percentage of palm oil in it. I'm not sure if it is a bad thing or not, but we prefer to stay safe.

October 21, 2020

My night time snack go-to

So creamy and delicious. I'm not a big fan of sweets so this provides the perfect lite alternative for a sweet fix. Still sweet enough for kids but lite enough for momma to

Everything spread

I love nutella! The chocolate richness and smooth texture is the best part. I make chocolate shakes. I use it on my breakfast croissants. The best part is I'm using the mini jars as wedding favors! I would definitely recommend to any chocolate lover. Also best for cookies!