Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

So delicious!

This is my favourite! I eat it every day, either on crepes or eggos. I love how thick and smooth it is. It's great with fruit too, I slice a banana up and sometimes have some vanilla ice cream with it.

Yum delicious

I love nutella it is delicious. I avoid buying it because i will eat the entire jar. Goes great with a lot of food. Definitely can’t go wrong with Nutella.

Delicious

Nutella is famous all over the world, and I can definitely say why! It’s a delicious spread that reminds chocolate when in fact it’s made of hazelnuts! pairs so good with pancakes or crepes. Also it’s a delicious filling for homemade doughnuts

October 29, 2020

A must have an every household

Nutella it’s one of those products I feel should be in everybody’s household. It goes good with everything from a good slice of toast, to some nice cut up green apples. It has a nice rich/creamy flavor. The taste is just perfect, not too sweet. I definitely find it to be quite pricey for the size that you get though. But it’s one of those guilty pleasures that we will always keep in the house.

Delicious 😋

I love Nutella!
    The taste is amazing, my kids love it for a snack on toast or even for breakfast. You can put on waffles toast and many more. I even use it with baking I love it so much!

So delicious!

Nutella is absolutely delicious! Slap it on some toast, eat it with bananas or strawberries, or just grab a spoonful when you have a craving. It is so good!

October 29, 2020

Best hazelnut chocolate spread ever

This the best ever on waffles and toast, I also like on my bagels. I would definitely recommend this product to others.....my grandkids like to melt it and pour it over vanilla Ice cream also

Kids love it

My kids love Nutella Hazelnut, its a quick evening snack with a slice of bread when dinner isn't ready. Hazelnut along with chocolate makes a great combbination.

Yummy

I love Nutella. I’ve grown up eating it!! I love the taste of it and I put it on my toast in the morning, it even tastes good on waffles and pancakes.

Good but not my fav

It's a pretty good product, but it's a little bit too sweet for me. The fact that it contains palm oil is also something that makes me unable to give five stars to this product. I don't like to encourage brands that use palm oils despite the fact we all know it's a threat for the environment.