Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

January 12, 2021
    Oregon, United States

Yum

Loe Nutella so yummy with toast and bananas or just bananas or just alone lol so good yummy yummy yummy in my tummy good. Definitely recommend it to everyone.

January 12, 2021

Always have to have this in your house!

Amazinf product!! We always have it in our pantry. We pair it with toast, waffles, crackers, bananas, pancakes... honestly almost everything! LOL options are endless. It tastes great, chocolatey taste and a bit of hazelnut flavor!! I highly recommend

Updated On: January 12, 2021

Also, hazelnuts are good fat protein so another bonus!

January 09, 2021

Awesome

I cant compare nutella with any other spread, nutella flavor is unique and it is the best hazelnut spread with cocoa. My family is obsessed with it...

January 08, 2021
    New York, United States

Yum yum

My daughter loves Nutella she enjoys it with pretzels and just off the spoon it has a nice smell to it great snack for anytime of the day . We buy the snack with nutella and pretzels but I've just bought the bigger container.

January 08, 2021

Deliciousness in a jar!

Nutella is a staple in our pantry. We use it on breads, pancakes, waffles and pastries as well as fruit. We also have several recipes that call for Nutella, you just can’t beat the delicious taste of creamy chocolate and hazelnut!

January 07, 2021

You can’t beat delicious taste+somewhat healthy

I love Nutella because I don’t feel guilty eating it! Hazelnuts are good fat protein so not only is it delicious, it’s also decent for you health wise! My daughter is 3 and it’s tough to get her to eat breakfast sometimes. Not with Nutella’s help!:)

January 07, 2021
    Nevada, United States

Tastes awesome

I cant compare nutella with any spread, nutella flavor is unique and it is the best hazelnut spread with cocoa. My family is obsessed with it. I even put this in my coffee, it gives a special flavor that it really makes my day

Love

I would buy this again! My 3 children and I can't get enough of this amaizing hazelnut spread. I love to make French toast nutella roll ups with berries!

Yum!!!! Chocolate!!!

Love this on toast. It spreads easy and the way it melts in is so wonderful! Will fix any chocolate craving you may have. Have been buying this product for years.

Treat for kids

I do purchase this for my kids as a treat because let’s be honest, it’s chocolate... but they do really enjoy the taste of the sweet chocolate mix with a good blend of hazelnut