Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

Birmingham, United Kingdom

So many uses!

I have purchased 2kg jars of Nutella in summer 2020. I have managed to use them up last month. There are so many uses for Nutella: hot chocolate, Nutella pastries, on pancakes, on a sandwich. I will be repurchasing again. Great product and such a good taste!

Manchester, United Kingdom

Love this stuff tastes great

Eveyone i know eats Nutella and love it so finally tried it and oohh wow tasty treat for me and kids in a good sized jar too great price and great for baking aswell

South Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Love,love ,love it!

A jar of this doesn’t last 2 days in our house, and we are talking the big jar ! We all know it’s not exactly the healthiest treat but its addictive and me and our children love it , on toast, in a cake , on pancakes , with a spoon , straight from the jar!

Wigan, United Kingdom

Best chocolate spread.

Me and my family love to eat Nutella for breakfast on pancakes. It’s good to give a little boost in the morning and also satisfy your sweet cravings. We love it on toast too with banana.

Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

The best

To be honest, there’s no other chocolate spread that comes anywhere close to Nutella. It has a great nutty flavour and the chocolate is so rich, a little goes a long way also and I love to have this on toast with a banan on top

Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

Versatile and delicious

Simply the most versatile thing you can have in the pantry, delicious on toast, hot cross buns or simple straight from the spoon. Great to bake with from cookies to cakes, icing to ice cream. No one should be without this in their cupboard but be warned it won’t last long.

Essex, United Kingdom

Yummy

My whole family absolutely loves Nutella hazelnut spread . It's perfect for toast and our favourite pancake topping . I sometimes might have spoonful or few when noone is looking haha . It's super yummy. It's a little bit on the expensive side but you get what you pay for . I would continue buying it .it's the best !

Best Spread!

Definitely my go-to spread!
    Sometimes even have it by the spoonful - oops!
    Smooth and sweet! I stock up when it goes on sale as it goes fast in my house!

United Kingdom

My absolute go to spread. Cannot rate this highly enough. Wish it wasn’t so fattening and bad for me but who doesn’t need a little treat every now and again anyway!

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

The one and only

Be still my beating heart. Love Fererro Rocher? That sumptuous, indulgent chocolate that is hiding the hazelnut is NUTELLA.

Want something for your toast? Nutella.
    Need a spoonful of chocolate on the sly when your kids are driving you crazy and you haven’t slept in 6 years? Nutella.
    An easy and pleasurable way to tidy and recycle? Finish that jar of Nutella!

Basically the answer to lots of your daily dilemmas is Nutella. Unless you’re allergic to Hazelnuts of course 😬