4.1/5
1932 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

October 13, 2019

Best value

Once a year Old Navy has their dollar sale. I have purchased all colors. They have lasted for years. The colors are vibrant and fashion forward. They fit to size and are comfortable for a flip flop.

October 08, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Comfy

They’re so comfy and cheap. Good quality overall. They are the only cheap flip flop sandals that I buy. Old navy good job and thanks for making great shoes.

October 06, 2019

Can't beat Old Navy Flip Flop

The first place I think of to get flip flop is always Old Navy! You can't beat the price at Old Navy for a pair of sturdy flip flops. Lots of colour choices and sizing always available. These flip flops are quite thick compared to others, making them extra comfortable.

October 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best in price

These are the best flip flops from Old Navy
    I alway stock up for myself and the kids. The price is unbeatable and they truly last. You better get them when they advertise because they tend to run out of sizes and colours fast

October 03, 2019

Best flipflops ever

The. Best comfortable and cute flipflops . I can not imagine my trips without these pairs and I literally own so many colours and styles as well !!😂❤️❤️❤️❤️

0.5/5

October 03, 2019

I’m not a huge fan

I’m not the biggest fan because these are not super comfortable to wear at all I have really bad feet and the actually make my problems worse I will never buy these again.

Old Navy Flip flops

You can't go wrong with flip flops from old navy. Whether you get them for a $1 or pay full price it does the job at a reasonable price. Of course when it goes on sale we tend to pick up extras for the following year.

Great value

I usually get these old navy slippers on the dollar flip flop days. I buy it in 3 to 4 colours to last me for the full summer. For the price it is a great deal.

Great everyday flip flops

I love old navy flip flops, I have so many different colours I couldn't even tell you how many I have. There are so many colours you can grab them to go with any outfit. For such an inexpensive flip flop they have a great lifespan. I usually stock up on the day they sell them for $1 each.

October 01, 2019

After a night in heels, these shoes are made for dancing

I discovered these flip flops when I was at a wedding. After a night in formal attire and the room is ready for some dancing. There was a basket full of Old Navy Flip Flops. It was such a savour and dancing we go.