4.1/5
1982 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

January 21, 2020

Love !

Every summer I get myself 2 pairs of old Navy flip flops ! They have many different colors and the quality of them are amazing plus the price is perfect.

January 18, 2020

Cheap Classic Flip Flops

Very basic classic design flip flops! Comes in every colour of the rainbow. Good value especially during their $1 flip flop sales. With so many colour options, it easily matches every outfit

January 18, 2020

Great

Got loads!!!

These are fabulous! Used them as extra at my wedding when guest had sore feet and wanted to change into comfy dancing shoes , great as guest slippers to, beach flip flops , pool flip flops, and hotel room and shower flip flops! Love all the colours and styles and love when they have there $1 sale

January 17, 2020

Have them in every colour

These are the most comfortable flip flops and the price is great! I have them in nearly every colour and everywhere: one for my house, one in the gym bag, one for walking around, one for the pool. They are awesome!

Long lasting

Old navy flip flops are a staple on my summer wardrobe. I have had flip flops that have lasted three summers already and are almost like brand new. I love the variety of colours and patterns.

Got loads!!!

These are fabulous I have a big hot tub and love having friends over I have tons of these all Colors and sizes this way my guests can get from the house to the hot tub with these flip flops!!!

Cheap and cheerful

When many other stores are taking away their “summer wear” Old Navy always have their flip flops up on the wall. They are by far the better priced flip flops, yet unlike other cheap flip flops these hold up and are comfortable. They are also a perfect addition to anyone’s gym bag!

Everyone loves Old Navy flips

Been buying these flip flops every spring/summer for as long as I can remember. cheap, comfy and come in all sorts of cute colors. Every woman I know wears these flip flops!

January 15, 2020

Great for a flip flop!

These are great flip flops for the price. I usually wait until they go on sale. They sometimes even go on sale for $1 or $2. They have almost every colour you can think of. I have a couple pairs that are several years old. They do the job.

January 15, 2020

Nice slippers

I like these slippers cheap and nice but we cannot wear these slippers during rain because they become too slippery and incredibly chances of slipping and falls.