Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 18, 2020

Chocolate shakes!

I love the chocolate flavour! It doesnt taste like normal protein powder and goes down so easily.i blend mines with some ice and instant chocolate icecream! Great amount of protein and low carbs/sugar! It's a win win!

January 17, 2020

Can't wait to get some more

I am usually not a big fan of protein drinks but I really liked how this was ready to drink. All you have to do is give it a quick shake and it's ready to drink. It was the perfect amount for a morning drink on my way to work. I love how smooth it is and it doesn't have an after taste. I will definitely be getting myself some more!

Chocolatey

So I received this item free with chickadvisor and enjoyed it, but didnt love it. I thought the flavor had to much of the 'protein' taste, and was a little too chalky. Over all I would give it a 3/5, Id buy the brand again but personally would go with a different flavor. (Husband loved it tho).

Love chocolate

I love the chocolate taste. These are great for mornings and between meals for some additional protein to you diet . Great product will buy this again forsure!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Hands down the best protein shake EVER!!!

Okay number #1 I am not a fan of chocolate flavored anything unless it is real chocolate or chocolate milk. #2 protein shakes are a no-no for me they dont like me and I dont like them. I had to force myself to drink this drink, as a was drinking it I was holding my breath to hopefully not taste it but we all know how that goes and I can honestly say I love the premier protein chocolate shake, it isn't far off from chocolate milk, not much for after taste but there is a little (may just be in my head cause I know it is protein and vitamins), but it's a New Year and I am 41 so I need my protein and vitamins lol.

January 17, 2020

So yummy I bought more already!!

Ok normally I don't like the chocolate flavored shakes as they always taste chalky and leave a gross residue. NOT THIS ONE! the premier protein chocolate was so good, just like chocolate milk. Not too sweet, just perfect. Helped me at my busy day a work where sometimes I'm unable to stop for a break! I insist you go try this, you won't regret it!

Chocolate at its best

I have a great taste for chocolate and what's better when u get a healthy protein shake in that flavour. Moreover, the taste, consistency and the effectiveness of this shake is unbeatable. Definitely recommend this to my friends and family and would buy it for sure as a supplement to my diet.

#premiershakes super tastie!

This shake was very good! It has a nice flavour and smooth texture. You could drink them at room temperature or cold in the fridge. I would definitely be adding these to our grocery list!

Très bon

J’ai beaucoup aimé le goût. Ça goûtait le vrai chocolat, pas trop sucré. il m’a apporté un sentiment de satiété pour un bon 4 heures. J’ai apprécié son format pratique

Premier Protein Chocolate

I received a free sample of the chocolate flavor Premier Protein nutritional supplement drink, and would definitely recommend.
    The chocolate flavor is very good, the after taste is good and jts lke in sugar, gluten free, and low fat.
    Will buy for sure