Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Pratique

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de ChickAdvisor. Le produit est sensiblement la même chose que celui au caramel mais j'ai préféré celui au chocolat. C'est sucré, mais pas trop. Le produit dégage une bonne odeur et la texture est bonne. Je recommande pour dépanner. La liste d'ingrédients pourraient être plus naturelle (en faire un produit moins transformé).

#gotitfree

I was one of the lucky participants who got to try out the Premier Protein shakes from ChickAdvisor. The flavour was great compared to other protein shakes I've tried. I enjoyed one post workout and it gave me a boost of energy. I would definitely recommend these and I was happy to learn they sell them in bulk at Costco!

#gotitfree

Got it free to test out, these are my own opinions. Very tasty! I am usually skeptical about chocolate flavouring but this one is amazing! Makes you feel great and energized.

New Brunswick, Canada

Fantastic Taste!

I was very lucky to receive the Chocolate Premier Protein drink from Chick Advisor to try! I have a digestive disease called Gastroparesis and due to the disease I have to use meal replacement and protein drinks a lot. I struggle to find ones that taste good and actually work for me. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the chocolate one to not only find it taste like a milk chocolate bar but there was no chalky or weird taste to it like a lot of these products have. It tastes great and isn't too sweet either. I highly recommend giving it a try if you are looking for a new protein drink!

Taste great

I really like these premier protein drinks. Helps getting your protein in easily if your trying to hit a goal. Doesnt taste chalky like most and is very convenient.

Bon substitut

Ce substitut de repas a une bonne odeur, un bon goût et une texture parfaite. Pour remplacer un repas à l'occasion, c'est l'idéal. Le format est satisfaisant et si vous ne pouvez le boire en une seule fois, il a un bouchon refermable très pratique. Seul petit bémol... malheureusement, le sucre a été remplacé par du sucralose, donc laisse un arrière goût un peu bizarre dans la bouche.

A wonderful protein drink

I'm a mom of two, and often times my days seem to fly by before I actually get something half decent in my body. I'm trying to lose the rest of the baby weight that I have, and I find myself staring at the fridge trying to figure out what to eat and I'm the first to admit i often grab something that is not healthy or fuelling my body with anything nutritious. I'm always hesitant to try protein shakes or powders, I feel as though they are often thick and just lack any actual real flavour. I did receive this product to try #gotitfree, but I did run out the same day to grab 2 boxes of 18. I found the chocolate ones at costco & walmart, however, costco offers the best deal. You can find a box on amazon for $42ish, which works out to about 2.50 a day, which I will spend anytime, gladly. This shake keeps me full (I use this as more of a late lunch snack) until i have time to make something more. It isn't not thick, and it tastes like a thinner, very very slight watered down chocolate milk. It doesn't leave an awful taste, or leave my mouth feeling dry. It goes down smoothly, and does provide quite a bit of protein, it's low in fat and there is not a ton of sugar, or calories- 160 cals per bottle. I 100% would recommend to anyone who needs something quick and yummy as snack, anyone that needs a bit more protein in their life. I will continue to repurchase, my husband enjoys them and my daughter likes them as a little treat as well. I plan on trying them as a frozen slushy, or even a popsicle like thing for a treat as well. I do find that they keep me full for 2 hours or so before I reach for something else.

January 21, 2020

Almost tastes like chocolate milk

I was interested to try this as I was previously buying protein shake powder.

You can tell from first taste that the sugar is reduced but it still manages to taste like chocolate. The aftertaste felt a little dry, it wasnt as refreshing even if I had it refrigerated earlier.

It's good as a breakfast replacement, as I didnt have time to grab a bite to eat, it held me down till lunch time without the starving feeling.

Chocolate tastes great!

I received the premier protein shake for free as a product review. I genuinely enjoyed both the caramel and chocolate flavors but u like chocolate better! It’s not very sweet and has about 1g of sugar per serving. Though calories wise it is not very light, 160 calories per serving. Definitely drink it cold and it tastes great! I like to drink it as breakfast or a snack in the afternoon.

Tastes like pudding!

I will be buying these protein shakes! They were so good and full of protein! They helped me get through my morning and tested like chocolate pudding! It was sweet but not full of sugar like other brands! Thanks for letting me try this awesome protein shake!