Premier Protein Chocolate Shake Reviews

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great!

I recieved these to try out, I do prefer the caramel flavor over this chocolate, it was a little chalky for me, but with 30 grams of protein it really keeps you satisfied throughout the day!

It's ok

I am not the big fan of protein milk, so I don't really taste this one has big different from others, but it was ok. The taste is fine. I can drink it very well.

So good

Being a mom of three I sometimes rely on a quick go-to meal in the mornings.
    The Chocolate flavoured Premier Protein shake is amazing. It tastes so good and it fills me up enough to get me to my next meal. I definitely recommend to busy moms and anyone who just wants an easy meal supplement.

February 01, 2020

Adding this product to my grocery list

I was lucky enough to receive this product from Chick Advisor to try for free. Let me tell you this will be on my grocery list from now on. The chocolate shake was my favourite. I decided to use it before work one day and it did the job. I felt full and had energy to do my job. The flavour was very chocolatey and it was very smooth and easy to drink. Premier protein you have a great product in your hand!

Yummy and satisfying

I received this chocolate protein shake to review and was happy with the taste and amount of protein in the container. The aftertaste was there but overall it tastes yummy. I recommend drinking it cold out of the fridge. It’s convenient to grab and go for busy people.

Très bon shake

Habituellement je suis difficile dans les Shake, mais j’ai vraiment aimé celui-ci. J’ai adorer le goût au chocolat. Il est pas trop sucré. Je vais en racheter c’est certain.

Choco-holics rejoice!

I love chocolate and chocolate milk is a favorite treat in my house. I always gravitate towards the chocolate protein shakes first and end up being disappointed by gritty textures, odd aftertaste or just..ick. Naturally I tried this chocolate shake with low expectations and I'm happy to say I have found the one. It was creamy and sweet, it reminds me of sugar free chocolate pudding. I added some ice and turned it into a chilled protein snack. 30g of protein and 1g of sugar! I read numbers like that and fully expect it to taste like garbage, it's a unicorn friends. Super tasty. 100% have found my chocolate shake soulmate. Excited to try some different recipes with it. Half coffee half Premier protein - boom - mocha! Add some ice - boom - iced mocha treat.

I thought the price is was a bit high, this is what was keeping me from trying it. I didn't want to drop that much and have something I didn't like. I'm happy to report that while it's still a bit pricey, the recipes I've seen and the things you can do with this magic liquid make me no longer hesitant to purchase and sneak more protein into my diet. Bonus points for hiding it in what feels like a treat!

Premier Protein chocolat

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour l'essayer. Je trouve le goût meilleur que celui au caramel. Par contre, je le trouve trop sucré à mon goût. Il serait bien de tenter de faire un produit moins sucré au goût...il doit sûrement avoir du sucre ou du faux sucre en bonne quantité...

Very good

I received this for free from chickadvisor.
    Although I like the caramel flavour more, this one was very good. Chocolate flavour is on par and it’s only 2 weight watchers points! I’ll be picking some of these up to have on hand when a sweet craving come around :)

January 31, 2020

Pretty good stuff!

I had the opportunity to try Premier Protein Shakes for free! I really enjoyed the Chocolate Shake this morning at work. It tasted great and what a powerfully packed nutritious start to my morning. I am truly sold on Premier Protein Shakes as they have 30g of protein and 24 vitamins and nutrients alone. I have tried many protein shakes and I think Premier Protein Shakes are the best tasting. Thank you so much #ChickAdvisor