• Ratatouille (2007)
  • Ratatouille (2007)

Ratatouille (2007) Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1013 in DVD

From Disney & Pixar, the creators of 'Cars and 'The Incredibles' comes Ratatouille. In one of Paris' finest restaurants, Remy, a determined young rat, aspires to become a renowned French Chef. With the help of his friend Linguini, they set off on a fun-filled adventure, setting in motion a hilarious chain of events that turns the City Of Lights upside-down.

June 14, 2017

I Could Watch This Movie Over and Over Again

This is such a light-hearted, funny and cute movie. The main character, Remy the rat, teaches us that if we are determined and work hard we can accomplish anything. I love the adventure that Remy goes on to live his dream of being a chef. This movie is great for the whole family. I also like how it shows the value of friendship and surrounding yourself with people who believe in you. This is such a good movie!

May 23, 2017

This movie is kind of old but soooo cute. I had pretty low expectations but it's a great feel - good movie for the family. I would recommend this for sure.

May 23, 2017

This was such a cute movie when it first came out!the story based around one of the biggest issues in the kitchen: rats. In this movie we meet remey a rat that has big dreams of being a professional chef! I love they story behind this movie it teaches us that with determination and perseverance we can accomplish anything !

April 14, 2017

I love this ratatouille! It's lighthearted, funny and entertaining for everyone in the family. Although, I do get kinda hungry when I watch it. If you haven't watched it yet you definitely should!

January 20, 2017

This movie is so adorable! If you haven't seen it, watch it. I adored the storyline and all the characters! Remy is such a fun loving character and I found Emile hilarious!

September 22, 2016

This is one of my favourite movies! It is so cute and the story line is amazing! It does really go to show that "Anyone can be a chef"! I watch this as much as possible

April 14, 2016

I didn't think I would be interested in seeing this movie and when I did, I was hooked. This was such an adorable movie. All the characters were so cute. Kids will definitely love this movie. It is fun and full of excitement.

March 17, 2016

I love this movie! I especially like watching this movies in French, because they actually change the letters and everything to make it French. And it's such a cute movie! I notice something different every time I watch it.

March 13, 2016

This is an absolutely adorable Children's movie. Such a cute story line and very cute adorable tiny 4 legged characters. I love that it was different than a lot of the movies that was out there. The kids loved it.

February 09, 2016

A great movie that's funny but inspiring and touching as well. The animations were my favorite, they were just so realistic, and this movie definitely made me hungry!