Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

September 18, 2020

Deo you can feel good about

I am so happy I switched to Schmidts a few months ago but had never ventured to new scents. I enjoyed the freshness of the rose, without being overpowering. I get migraines from powerful smells and this was perfect but I don't smell vanilla. I find I get good coverage and long lasting (8-10 hours) and I don't experience underarm bumps like with all other deo/anti perspiratants

September 18, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

The scent is too much

This product is priced reasonably, it manages to keep away the smell of sweat, but it does that by completely overpowering you with rose.
    I love floral, vanilla, roses, but I am not a fan of this scent. It's strong enough that I cannot wear it at work.

The other issue I have with this deodorant is that its rough and grainy. You are supposed to warm the product on the skin before fully applying, but this takes more than a minute and I like to swipe my deodorant on and go, not wait around for it to warm up. If you don't let it warm, it tends to come off in chunks into your armpits, and will eventually melt in or fall off.

That being said, I do like the smell of their bergamot and lime deodorant, so if you are more sensitive, try that version instead!

September 17, 2020

This scent is everything!

I was skeptical going into this, as I have yet to find a natural deodorant that I actually liked. To my surprise this deodorant was amazing! I wasn't too sure about the scent but it was beautifully feminine and floral with making you stink like cheap perfume, it lasted all day! would definitely recommend.

Amazing

Amazing. It smells very nice and i am in love with it

Awsome product

Loved this deodorant, it smells great and did an awsome job.

Surprisingly dry

I have switched to all natural deodorants 3 years ago, and was feeling bummed by the lack of protection lately, and so glad I was offered Schmidt's. I was so effective. The reason why I wasn't 100% was the rose scent was very over powering, so I look forward to trying a different sent, and it was rough under the pits, versus the current one I use which applies more smoother.

Amazing Product!

Its great product. It smells amazing, would definitely recommend this product!

High Quality Natural Deodorant

I really enjoyed the quality of this product and I would say that it was very effective. The only part that I wasn’t a fan of, was how strong the rose scent was.

Very nice

After receiving my Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant I was a little afraid the scent would be too strong, but it was not overpowering at all! My girls complain about it being scratchy, as they don't have the patience to let it get soft against your skin before applying. Even when it does get soft, its still pretty gritty, but overall we all really enjoy it!

Texture désagréable

J’aime l’odeur, par contre il fait mal à l’application dû au minéraux à l’intérieur. Il ne s’applique pas super bien, je dois frotter avec un doigt pour étendre les petits morceaux. Mais il est efficace côté odeur