Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Long lasting scent

I am in love with this all natural deodorant. It actually worked really well and keeps me smelling fresh all day long, even after a work out (seriously!). The scent is nice smelling and not too strong. The only tricky thing is the application - this is a bit thick and you need to let it warm up before applying.

Best natural deodorant

I have been searching for a great natural deodorant for a while and I’m obsessed with the Schmidt’s brand. Bonus points for selling their products at Costco! The key to using this deodorant is putting it up against your skins for a few seconds before swiping it over your armpit. The reason I gave this particular scent 4/5 stars is I wasn’t in love with the scent but scents are very person specific.

Works great!

I received this product as a review club sample. I am so glad Schmidts gave me this opportunity to try out their products. I like how the smell of the product is light and not over powering. The Rose and vanilla worked well, but I would have to reapply if I was doing any activities like working out or hiking. I generally don't have sensitive skin, but I found my skin was irritated a little by the baking soda as I switched to my other sample and the irritation was gone. If you do have sensitive skin, I would recommend the baking soda free fragrances.

Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant

Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant is one of the best natural deodorants' that I have ever tried. The fragrance of this deodorant is incredible, it is potent but not too strong, it smells very fresh and natural. It is not sticky, glides on smoothly, and does not transfer onto clothes. It is very long lasting even through the hottest climate. The ingredients itself and very green and natural which is even better for your skin. I totally recommend!

Smells amazing!

Soooo, I loved the smell! And a natural deodorant that works all day, super bonus! Only thing I would change is I do find it leaves kind of a film but still a fantastic product!

September 15, 2020

Impressed but not sold on the scent

I have to say this deodorant really lasted without re-applying. I tried the rose vanilla scent and oh boy is it ever rosy! If you want your armpits to smell like a rose garden than look no further. I’m really happy with the “clean” ingredients and as I have very sensitive skin that was important to me. I have experienced no rash or irritation of any kind. It doesn’t apply as smoothly as other products I’ve tried but it does last longer!

Easy access

I’ve been using a very popular online brand for years and looking for something more accessible. Well here’s my answer. Works just as well.

Smells AMAZING

I am completely on board with all natural ingredient products as nowadays, you never know what can be causing you health problems for the future. I've never really had a sweating problem apart from the usual, sweat after a good workout or on a really hot day. I don't have extreme odor either. The only problem I had was the slight sweat scent and the actual sweat that makes me ever so irritated. This product was sent to be #complimentary

works great

its my first time to try more natural deo and i must say like the scent of this one. it works well and kept me fresh through out the day.

September 14, 2020

A Natural Deodorant that actually works!

I’m always looking for the perfect deodorant so when Chic Advisor asked me if I’d like to try this, I was in! Growing up I used a lot of the drugstore brand deodorants and I always found they irritated my under arm skin and sometimes only mask the odour. I started looking for more natural solutions in the more recent years, since every little bit helps when it comes to what we absorb into our bodies! I’ve tried a couple different “natural” options and after an all day wear test of the products, I usually found I needed to reapply. The Schmidt’s products are Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free, aluminium, paraben free and actually neutralise the odour! One application lasts all day, which is fabulous because the last thing I want to do is reapply my deodorant. Lol
    Rose + Vanilla Mineral Enriched Natural Deodorant: Rose is probably the bottom of my list of favourite scents, but I found the mix with Vanilla added the perfect touch. The vanilla definitely softened the scent. I was pleasantly surprised and actually really ended up enjoying this one as well! I’m so glad to finally have a natural alternative in my life that actually works!