Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

September 22, 2020

Rose + Vanilla deodorant

I really liked the fact that it is a natural ingredients deodorant. Smells good and delicate at the same time. The texture is not sticky.

September 22, 2020

Excited to try a natural deodorant

I have been using natural deodorants for many years now and am always on the hunt for one that I can find with more ease then my current favorite brand and also one that is more travel friendly, since my normal everyday deodorant is in a glass tub. I only have been able to try this for a few days and it hasn't been overly hot so I can't for sure say how this would perform for me on a hot day but in the current conditions I have been able to test it in, it seem to work well and keep the odor down. The only downfall for me was the scent, I am just not the biggest fan of rose as it reminds me a little of my grandmother so for that reason I would not purchase this one again but I may be interested in another scent in the future, plus being in a stick format it is much more travel friendly.

Super

Odeur forte au départ mais par la suite on ne la sent plus . En terme d’efficacité, c’est numéro 1. Aucune mauvaise odeur . Très
    Bon produit.

Really good Natural Deodorant

I receive a free sample of the Schmidt's Rose and Vanilla from Chick Adviser and I really like it!!! I wear in the morning and still fell dry until de night....and the best thing is natural #trySchmidtsNaturals

1.0/5

Bad product

This product didn't provide any coverage or help with sweat, the scent of this product was better than the other. Not a product for me.

Love it!!

I have sensitive skin, but this product approves my standards. It’s very light as if you’re not wearing a deodorant at all. The scent is super mild and doesn’t transfer to your clothes. Will never go back to my old brand. :)

Great deodorant!

Love this deodorant. It keeps me smelling nice and dry all day long. I would love more vanilla scent but otherwise it’s great!

September 20, 2020

No odour, but goes on thick

This deodorant worked well for odour - it definitely prevented me from getting any B.O., and it smells nice. However, it goes on very thickly, and leaves a lot of white residue. It's ok if you're wearing a top with sleeves, but definitely can't wear a sleeveless top with this deodorant.

September 19, 2020

Smells great

has a good smell, goes on smooth, isn't sticky and didn't leave anything on my clothes

2.0/5

September 19, 2020

Very Rough

Deodorant was very gritty and rough. Irritated my armpits for several hours after use. Smell was okay but would not purchase due to texture