Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Very nice

Such a nice deodorant for it being an all-natural! I have tried previous natural brands of deodorants before, and unfortunately I didn’t have the best experience, so I was a little skeptic by this one, yet it took me just one use to notice that they’re NOT all the same. It has a bit of a funny “grainy” texture, which is probably the baking soca in it, but when it gets to the warmth of the skin, it disappears and blends nicely. The scent is very real, it DOES smell like the real thing. I’m only giving it four stars instead of five cause it didn’t keep my underarms fully odourless for the whole day. After a good eight hours or so, I could start smelling my own underarm scent rather than the roses and vanilla ):

Great Product

I Love Schmidt's natural deodorant!#trySchmidtsNaturals
    The Rose + Vanilla wasnt my favourite scent, but it really did the job in keeping me dry. I did not have to reapply, it lasted all day unlike the other leading brands.

Light Scent

I loved how light this scent was. Smooth and subtle enough for my sister's severe scent allergies, while also being amazingly effective.

Best natural deodorant!

Schmidt’s deodorant is the best natural one I’ve tried so far!
    It glides on well for both wet and dry skin, which is preferable for morning showers. It smells amazing, with the prominent rose scent and just the slightest hint of vanilla to avoid being too sweet. The lasting power is about a day for casual activity, but I would definitely need reapplication for a sweat inducing activities. Overall, I would definitely recommend and repurchase!

September 12, 2020

Good deodorant! Very effective!

Good deodorant! Very effective! I would buy it again for sure!!! Smell so good and gives a good sensation of fresh! Rose and vanilla is my favorite smell!

even my friends noticed

The smell of this deodorant is oh so lovely 😍 even my friends commented on how good I smelled. It goes on very smooth and keeps the stinkys away!
    Love it 💕

September 11, 2020

Best Natural Deodorant

I have been using this wonderful deodorant for a week now. I like the fact that it is made up of mineral-drived ingredients, cruelty free, non-greasy and easily absorbed. It made me feel fresh all day. Application process is very quick, simple and easy. I love roses. the rosy feeling with a touch of sweet vanilla I get from this deodorant is incredible. I would like to buy it again once I finish using this.

September 11, 2020

Schmidt’s deodorant

I really enjoyed my experience testing this deodorant because of its unique texture and smell. It is a nautical deodorant and left my skin with a nice smell and kept me free from natural scent all day long

Updated On: September 14, 2020

I really enjoyed my experience testing this deodorant because of its unique texture and smell. It is a natural deodorant and left my skin with a nice smell and kept me free from natural scent all day long. I also love that it is cruelty free and I will absolutely purchase this again

September 10, 2020

Nice

this is a nice deodorant, it does the job, but the fragrance is a bit too much, also, it is a bit oily so it stick to the clothes, it is not to be used with black tee-shirts

September 10, 2020

Liked the Scent!

I was so excited to try a Schmidt's deodorant for free as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club, because I love all things natural and cruelty free and this brand is both! After previously trying the Lavender+Sage scent, which I enjoyed, I was curious how things would go with the Rose+Vanilla variety and I'm happy to report I loved the scent. It's quite strong, so I wouldn't recommend it for someone who is sensitive to smells, but for me I loved it and I loved smelling it on myself. I'm also really happy that it's aluminum free (keep in mind this is not an antiperspirant, just a deodorant). I think personally if I had to choose, I'd still go with the Lavender scent because it's a bit more reserved, but I actually looked forward to putting on this deodorant with the new scent because I do enjoy it. I will say however, just because of the price point of this brand, I don't know if I can purchase it again. Other natural brands have much more accessible pricing for a similar product with the same natural and cruelty-free elements, and I love what Schmidt's is doing, but not enough to pay $9 for something that still has plastic waste involved (I'd pay more for something with compostable/biodegradable packaging. My other critique/comment is that the texture is something to get used to. Because it has less preservatives, it's more solid so you have to hold it on your skin to warm it first before rolling, which takes some getting used to, and it has a more granular texture than standard deodorant sticks. I didn't mind this, but for someone trying a natural product for the first time, it might be a hurdle. Note that it does go on clear, but I wouldn't say I'd necessarily trust it with my nicest black dress. Thank you to Chick Advisor and Schmidt's for letting me try it out!