Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Undecided

I recieved this product in exchange for my honest review.

I was interested in trying this deoderant as it is:
    -All natural and vegan
    -Contain no aluminum, parabens or artificial fragrances

Here is my honest review:
    The rose + vanilla scent is very sweet and floral. Its a bit strong for my liking. It did keep me staying mostly fresh all day (but not so much after working out). For a natural deoderant I was pretty impressed by its effectiveness.
    I did not however like the texture of the rose + vanilla deoderant. It left a grainy feeling on my skin which I did not care for.

Refreshing

This natural deodorant is a very nice light rose smell. Using this for the first time it hurts a bit before the deodorant warms up once it does warm up it’s a bit of a pastey mess, but that’s kind of what to expect with natural deodorants. It worked very well through out the day.

Works Great

For a natural deodorant this actually worked really well. It went on nicely, it smelled natural and good. Would highly recommend and would defiantly buy again!

September 09, 2020

Subtle floral and fresh scent

I absolutely love how fresh and floral this deodorant is. It also has a creamy aroma, which I find rounds out the scent nicely. It’s free of parabens and phthalates, and I’m so happy that there are no artificial fragrances or aluminium.

Virginia, United States

So far, I love it!

After trying a few other natural deodorants I was happy to find one that lasted longer than a couple hours the smell is very rosey but I don’t mind! And it lasts all day (depending on activity level). I did need to reapply this one day that I was a little more sweaty than my normal days but I’m okay with that and expected it. The texture is a little grainy but it goes on much easier than others that I have tried. I love that this is not crazy overpriced and so far has worked well for me with no irritations!

Missouri, United States

I would not make this my everyday deodorant

This smells nice and it's good for a pinch, but it is not a long-lasting deodorant. I sweat minimally and would say I'm only moderately smelly and this deodorant lasts for maybe 2-3 hours before I need to reapply. The formula is also very chalky and leaves a ton of residue. You definitely need to wait awhile before putting on clothes (I actually have to remove excess residue with a towel). I want to love natural deodorant so I'm on a mission to find the best one... sadly, this is not it.

September 09, 2020

Impressed but not sold on the scent.

I have to say this deodorant really lasted without re-applying. I tried the rose vanilla scent and oh boy is it ever rosy! If you want your armpits to smell like a rose garden than look no further. I’m really happy with the “clean” ingredients and as I have very sensitive skin that was important to me. I have experienced no rash or irritation of any kind. It doesn’t apply as smoothly as other products I’ve tried but it does last longer!

Great natural deo

This deo took me by surprise. I received it as a free trial from chickadvisor and I was blown away. I love the scent of this deo, and used it everyday since last week that i receive it. I wanted to try it in various situations to be sure before writting the review, and let me tell you this is one tough one. The smell is so nice and light, it absorbs sweat, my armpits smell delish and I do not have to apply deo all day and all night until next morning.I love it and will recomend to all my friends and family. I am a breastfeeding momma so a natural deo is more important than ever right now. This discovery came at the right moment. You will love the rose and vanilla smell because it is light so you can wear any other perfume of your choice or don't wear nothing at all.5 stars for this one. #gotitforfree

September 09, 2020

New go-to natural deodorant!

I was chosen to receive a sample of this product through ChickAdvisor in exchange for a product review and I am so happy I was! The deodorant smell is very nice but not overpowering. It lasts all day and through the night. It keeps you feeling fresh, and unlike other natural deodorants I've tried does not feel sticky throughout the day.
    It does not go on as a regular deodorant, the instructions on the back of the package say to let it warm as you apply it. Not really a downside, but just something that you have to remember when using the product.
    Overall I plan to buy this product and it will now be my go-to natural deodorant product.

September 08, 2020

Great smell

When I got this I was so excited. After becoming allergic to the aluminum, I found it hard to find good deodorant. The rose vanilla smell is great not too strong. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. I did find there was an odd smell the next day, but nothing a shower doesn't fix :).