Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Loved it

I absolutley loved the smell!!! Its application was slightly different then what I had expected it was kinda melty but it worked great and smelt great. I'd reccomend for the brand to maybe shape it slightly better as it did feel slightly scratchy in comparison to reg deodorant I think because it was flat vs a rounded tip or gel push up twistable application if that makes sense. But its def a product i would buy and reccomend in future.

Déodorant

J'ai bien aimer l'efficacité du produit et le côté naturel , par contre j'aimerais eseiller de nouvelle odeurs. Je nest pas particulièrement aimer l'odeur.

November 22, 2020

The smell is not artificial, very organic!

I love it! It's a very natural product, the smell is not artificial nor overwhelming, it's kind of powdery and subtle rosy and minty smell like Andalou 1000 rose cream. However after putting on the product, the smell stays strong and fresh on you all day. You literally smell like a living rose bouquet! I think it will be great for mature women or people who are sensitive to smell/allergies and look for organic cosmetics.

November 22, 2020

Ingrédient naturel pour mes aiselles.

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le déodorant naturel de Schmidt's rose et vanille. La couleur brun du bâton est spéciale, ça fait naturel. L'odeur est quand même assez forte, et quand je l'applique il en faut pas beaucoup car le bâton est gras. J'aime le fait qu'il soit fabriquer avec des ingrédients naturels et sans cruauté animale. Enfin du naturel pour mes aiselles!

New Brunswick, Canada

Works well with my body chemistry

There are some deodorants and antiperspirants that literally make me stink and don't go well with my body chemistry. I absolutely loved this deodorant. The colour and texture are not what I'm used to (brown and grainy) but I got used to it quick. I absolutely love love love the smell. I didn't feel any extra moisture and I smelled good at the end of the day still. I am going to buy this in full for sure.

Not what I expected

This product was creamier than expected. It went on easy and even though the smell wasn't what I'm into, it was a pretty smell. Definitely recommend if you like the smell!

November 21, 2020

Smells good and works well! I’ll definitely be buying more.

It works well as a deodorant, I usually use an antiperspirant so I wasn’t sure I’d like it but it worked well. I never noticed any wetness but I did notice the lovely scent had lasted the whole day

SMELLS SO GOOD!

Smells so good! Cant wait to use this everyday! I appreciate how it is sensitive to my skin and how it is natural. It is hard to find a natural, yet effective deodorant these days, and this one simply satisfies everything I am looking for!

November 21, 2020

desodorisant naturel a ressayer a nouveau

j'ai essayer ce produit et la senteur de rose vanille je l'adore sauf que ça dit que c'est non gras mais je trouve ce desodorisant plutôt grasse mais je pourrais le racheter dans d'autre senteur

Impressed

Tried this new deodorant by schmitsd n I must say this one has impressed me! No sweaty arms for good 6 hours. It's smells pleasant too.
    Recommend this to everyone who wants to switch to natural deodorant. Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick