Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

New Brunswick, Canada

Works well with my body chemistry

There are some deodorants and antiperspirants that literally make me stink and don't go well with my body chemistry. I absolutely loved this deodorant. The colour and texture are not what I'm used to (brown and grainy) but I got used to it quick. I absolutely love love love the smell. I didn't feel any extra moisture and I smelled good at the end of the day still. I am going to buy this in full for sure.

Not what I expected

This product was creamier than expected. It went on easy and even though the smell wasn't what I'm into, it was a pretty smell. Definitely recommend if you like the smell!

November 21, 2020

Smells good and works well! I’ll definitely be buying more.

It works well as a deodorant, I usually use an antiperspirant so I wasn’t sure I’d like it but it worked well. I never noticed any wetness but I did notice the lovely scent had lasted the whole day

SMELLS SO GOOD!

Smells so good! Cant wait to use this everyday! I appreciate how it is sensitive to my skin and how it is natural. It is hard to find a natural, yet effective deodorant these days, and this one simply satisfies everything I am looking for!

November 21, 2020

desodorisant naturel a ressayer a nouveau

j'ai essayer ce produit et la senteur de rose vanille je l'adore sauf que ça dit que c'est non gras mais je trouve ce desodorisant plutôt grasse mais je pourrais le racheter dans d'autre senteur

Impressed

Tried this new deodorant by schmitsd n I must say this one has impressed me! No sweaty arms for good 6 hours. It's smells pleasant too.
    Recommend this to everyone who wants to switch to natural deodorant. Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick

Great deoderant!

I received this product as a sample from #chickadvisor in the mail. While I am not crazy about the strong rose smell (reminds me of a former teacher's perfume), this is a great deoderent. Just a small application will last all day. This is better than other brands I have tried. I would love to try a full size version of this deoderent in another scent.

Not effective

I really love the smell of this product!!!! i love using this deodorant but it doesnt last very long if you know you are going to be sweating a lot you need to reaply throughout the day or it just doesnt work anymore, it really starts fading away when u sweat i assume because its natural. however i do love to try new natural products so atleast you know what u are reapplying is not that usual full of shit stuff most brands leading brand are made of! i will stil buy it again because i dont mind this and i love the rose scent but someone else might not want to keep reapplying

November 21, 2020

BEST SMELLING DEODORANT OUT THERE!

I got a sample of this from Chick Advisor, and I must admit, it's going to be my new go-to deodorant! The smell is very natural and rose like, I can smell it for hours after I put it on and it is not overpowering. The formula is creamy and natural. I also do not notice any body odour smell! Overall recommend this product.

November 20, 2020

Tres bien

N apprécie le fait sue c edt un produit sans aluminim etc.... la vjose qui m a agacé c est l odeur. L odeur sans bon mais trop fort a mon avis. Devrzitfaire sans odeur plus facile si on veut porter du parfum