Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021
    2.2/5

Would not buy

I received this as a sample. Very strong. Smells like grandma and doesn’t even cover the BO smell as the day goes on. I tried it for a few days straight and couldn’t wait to go back to my original.

December 07, 2020

Love the smell, keeps odour at bay...but I developed a rash!

This is my favourite scent/forumla for deoderant that I've tried to date. It was going to be my ride or die...until I developed a painful underarm reaction and can't use anymore! Lucky folks if it doesn't irritate your skin as it works really well (I stayed fresh for ages) but if you're like me, this isn't going to be the product for you.

I Love The Smell

I find the smell amazing. But it's only the type of deodorant that I would wear leisurely not when I know I'm going to be working up a sweat. I like how it keeps my skin moisturized. I'm definitely interested in trying the other scents as I like how this one isn't very strong.

December 07, 2020

Try a different one from this brand

I received a sample of this from chickadvisor. I have received and tried a lavender deodorant from the same brand in the past. The rose one was not my favourite. The scent was not as pleasant to me. I am familiar with the fact that you have to heat up the product under your arms in order to apply. This one had a sugary application to it, and kind of felt like I was applying sandpaper. Not nice. Did not last long either. Overall, I’d recommend trying one of their other deodorants, and passing on this one.

0.8/5

Didn’t like it

I didn’t like the smell of this deodorant at all and I found it to be too strong. The texture was also very chunky and wouldn’t dissolve into my skin.

Loving the product.

I do love the product. the smell specially because it stay so long. You don't have to get worry of getting bad day for using it. I already change my deodorant from different brand to this.

Wow,, smells amazing 👏 😍 😋

Received it as a sample from Chickadvisor. Love this deodorant. Completely natural, non greasy and gets absorbed into the skin very quickly and easily. Smells exactly like roses. Bought full size of it very next day. #schmidtsnaturaldeodorant Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Deodorant Stick

December 07, 2020

I did like it but I would Get it in a different scent

I really like this deodorant I like the way that feels when I went on you couldn’t feel it at all after a couple of minutes when I dried I wasn’t find of the smell it was OK but it was just roses is all I could smell and roses are pretty hot I don’t really like the smell of them I would love to try it in the citrus scent that is available

December 07, 2020

Great product and long lasting

I am using this deodorant everyday after bath and the smell lingers on body for a long time. The smell is very mild and not overpowering. The only drawback is that it stains the area of the T-shirt/shirt.

Great deodorant!

Great natural deodorant that actually works! It has a sandy consistency which doesn’t bother me at all because it works which is not easy for me to find in the natural products. Highly recommend it.