Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

2.0/5

Déodorant naturel Schmidt's Rose + Vanille

S`applique bien mais laisse des traces sur les vêtements. Odeur trop persistante de rose.

Great natural deodorant

I was pleasantly surprised at the smell! Loved the way it worked and glad I can use more natural products

Strong Scent

I received a sample of this deodorant to try. I have previously tried the Lime + Bergamot scent from this brand. While I do love the Rose scent, I can't tell if the vanilla is there as the Rose scent is very prominent. I also do not like how gritty this version of the deodorant is compared with their sensitive skin version. If you do not have very sensitive pits, I would 100% recommend if you're looking for a natural deodorant. However, if you do have sensitive skin I would highly recommend trying out their sensitive skin deodorants.

Natural Deodorant

Please note that I was graciously provided with a #freeproduct of #SchmidtsNaturalDeodorant for my honest and sincere review. I have to say the scent never bothered me before or after applying. I have been wanting to make the switch to a more natural deodorant for awhile so i was excited to try this out. You definitely need to warm this up befor applying. I like that even though I was active I wasn't sweating so that I liked but the only thing I didn't like was the reaction I had to this. I didn't notice it until I went to apply it the next day. I did give it another day to try thinking it was normal but the next day I could see I was reacting so I stopped using it.

love it

I must say I really love his product overall. the smell is great and I feel protected all day - as opposed to other natural deo's I've tried! I would totally buy this again and try all the different scents! Love it!

Must love roses

The product itself worked well but I was overwhelmed by the rose scent

SMELLS SO GOOD

Works extremely well. I wore it over the day and didn't notice any smell. Plus, I LOVED the smell. Like a fresh rose bush.

Very good product

The product was so soft to apply and you realy dont need much.The results are great too but I des not crazy about the fragrance....to grandma-ish . To much rose and not enough vanilla

Obsessed

This the only natural deodorant that has ever worked for me and that's saying a lot. The scent is lovely and frankly, I've found my new deodorant, never going back.

Natural Deodorant

I was unsure of how well this product would work as I use clinical deodorants. I was impressed that in a regular day, I was able to use it with no odour. It was even 80% effective on stress days. I would definitely look at buying it in the future as an option to being natural and feel confident I could wear it and not worry about smell.