Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Subtle smell

I really enjoyed the smell of the Rose and Vanilla natural deodorant. This was my first time trying a natural deodorant and I must say I'm impressed. Only thing I wasn't a fan of at first was that the deodorant is a bit greasy when you initially put it on, however, it then absorbs into the skin. #igotitfree

In love with fragrance

I have tried so many natural deodorants in the past and finally found one that works.My favourite thing about this product is that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I've always had trouble finding a deodorant that doesn't cause irritation, and this is the one product that doesn't do so. I'm also in love with the smell!

Smells Great

A little goes a long way. If you put too much on I find it clumps which is what went done the first time trying it. It smells great and gave me coverage for the day.

Schmidts Deodarent for the win

I really liked the light scent of this deodarent. It was light but also exfoliated my skin which is important in the delicate area. The best thing is the product is natural non aluminum but provided the protection needed from a deodorant. Can't wait to try other scents.

Awesome smell

It has got really fresh smell. Love to use it daily. It makes my skin so sooth.

1.0/5

I was not happy

This product didnt work at all and feels very weird.

Smells Amazing!

I really enjoyed trying this Deodorant for the first time. It smells amazing. I had no trouble with warming up the product and it went on smooth. No residue. The rose fragrance lasted all day. I love the natural ingredients.

Rose vanilla natural deodorant

I’ve been on a hunt for a deodorant that smells great leaves me feeling non sweaty
    And glides on smoothly and I’ve finally found all these qualities in the Schmidt’s deodorant so thank you for providing me a sample I love this product it smells great I love rose and the vanilla combination go great together it’s also vegan and not tested on animals which are two important factors for me

Lasts a 12h Shift

When first tried on I was surprised by the deodorant texture. It's soft and a bit mushy. Unexpected but my first time trying a natural deodorant. I wore it for a 12 h shift on one armpit and my normal deodorant in the other. Both were effective throughout the day. Next time I'm purchasing a natural based deodorant like Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant for effectivness and quality over conventional.

Dislike the colour

Dislike the colour of the deodorant. Would like it more if it’s white or rose in colour. The smell is a little too strong initially, but I got used to the smell afterwards.