Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

All natural

I am very excited to try Schmidt's natural deodorant, I haven't tried any natural deodorant till now. I have done my research before using natural deodorant and surely I will share my experience after using it.

🌹I got Schmidt's Rose+Vanilla natural deodorant in 19.8 g roll-on stick, which is really very handy to carry anywhere.

🌹 This product is all vegan and never formulated with aluminum, parabens, and any artificial fragrance. this product includes arrowroot, baking soda, coconut oil, shea butter candelilla wax, jojoba seed oil, vitamin E.

🌹I checked in few reviews where people complained about rash and allergy but if you know that certain fragrance or botanical ingredients make you break in a rash so always check ingredients before using it or do a patch test to check and thank god I am not allergic to any of the ingredients.

🌹It smells sweet not too overpowering and not too light and it will last more than 12 hrs but yes you can reapply.

🌹Highly recommended if you are looking for a natural, long-lasting fragrance.

Rose + vanilla

I got this product last week and I definitely love it. Scent lasted all day that’s the best point for me. Overall I like this and definitely recommend this for family and friends.

2.3/5

November 26, 2020

Strange texture and caused irritation

I got this as a free sample and was excited to try it but the smell is very strong and the texture on the skin is really odd; like gritty or grainy. After wearing this for just a few hours I noticed the skin under my arms felt like it was burning and started to itch. I washed it off immediately but now several days later I still have a rash.

It really Works!

I love it!... It smells like roses but not like a grandma perfume, it’s a very delicate fragrance
    . The gritty texture it’s normal, you just need to glide it slowly on your skin so it melts with the body heat.

I had tried a lot of natural deodorant that make stink after 1/2 hour but this one is the only one that last me 12 hours without applying multiple times!!

November 26, 2020

All Natural Deodorant is the best ever!!

Being that I am outside quite a bit in the winter..the layers of clothing I wear to stay warm!!
    My biggest fear is when I remove these layers that I have off odor of body perspiration!!
    I’ve been applying Schmidt’s Rose and Vanilla Natural Deodorant daily for the past week and am I ever impressed!!
    The easy application is a perk for the morning rush..
    Am loving the light scent of Rose and Vanilla combined which lasts throughout the day’s activities!!
    Highly recommend this all natural deodorant!!
    Thank you Chick Advisor for selecting myself for an honest review of the said product!!

Ive opted into these

Im very happy of the smell that was my concern that it would make me stink but it was the opposite and it kept me dry allday i even opted into buying this for my 11 year old!!!

Will buy

I've tried numerous natural deodorants, and this is one of my favorites. It applies smoothly, and smells amazing. Lasts all day long even in vigorous activity. Will buy again.

November 26, 2020

All natural!!! Sweet Vanilla and Rose Deodorant!

Deodorants, you may already use one on a daily basis or maybe you're wearing one right now! Most probably, when it comes to choosing one, it has to do one thing, that is to prevent you from smelling as if you haven’t showered today! Who would ever want that, right?! I wouldn’t either! But if you're concerned about staying dry, I’ve recently tried Schmidt’s Natural deodorant in the scent of Rose+Vanilla, it is a long-lasting daily use deodorant that is cruelty-free and certified vegan.

Their formula contains neither aluminum, nor propylene glycol, nor parabens, nor phthalates, nor artificial perfume.

Colorado, United States

RosyVanilla

Thanks for giving me the opportunity. The product smells really nice but is little oily. Using natural deodorant for the first time. Loved it. Will buy the product again.

In love

Thank you Schmitts and chick advisor for letting me try this deodorant! I have had such a hard time finding a good deodorant that lasts all day. This one has been a life saver and smells amazing!