Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Sweet Fragrance

It’s a good quality product with a sweet lovely rose fragrance. Loved the product but would prefer to have a gel based deodorant for a smooth absorb.

Smells delicious!

I was given the opportunity to try Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant through Chick Advisor. This scent is very pleasant and not too strong. When you first put it on it feels a bit sticky but once it dries it's fine. I found it worked well all day.

November 25, 2020

Love it but just doesn't work for me!

The rose smell is lovely and I love the fact that it comes in a stick format. Its a great product, just not for me! I love the idea of natural deodorants and use to wear them in the past. But, lately I get a rash from a few different natural deodorant brands and even ones without baking soda cause problems. I was hoping this one would be different, unfortunately I got a rash from this one too.

November 25, 2020

Good if you don't sweat often

I like the packaging and the smell of this deodorant but unfortunately I am pretty active and busy at my job and I don't feel that the natural deodorants keep me dry. Other than that fact I think most people would be happy with it!

Great scent

I really enjoyed this product! I found it worked really well and last all day long!

November 25, 2020

Great product, not so well in smell.

The product itself was great. I how ever wasn’t too big on the smell. Don’t expect it to make you stop sweating as it’s a deodorant - not an antiperspirant. I received the Rose + Vanilla scent and it truly stopped me from smelling like BO all day. I love that it’s made from natural ingredients as well. Like I said, I wasn’t too big on the rose and vanilla scent but will be willing to buy other scents to try them out after trying this one!

I love it

I love the scent of it coz it's not too strong it's just right. Will definitely purchase again!

Smells great

This product was easy to use, smelled great too. I did notice i had to reapply once in the day but the product felt nice and gentle and really did smell amazing. Id buy again if the price was right

Very impressed

I absolutely love this deodorant by far out of everything I’ve used. It’s all natural ingredients/products and has a lasting beautiful fragrance that lasts all day without any skin irritations. I’ll definitely be buying this product in the near future as soon as I run out of my #freesample #chickadvisor #SchmidtsNaturaldeodorant #SchmidtsNaturalDeodorant

Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Pretty and Practical

I was happy to receive a sample of Schmidt's Natural Deodorant especially with such a feminine scent, the others I have used had a harsh medicinal scent. I have been searching for a natural deodorant that is effective but also pleasant smelling.I was not disappointed ,Schmidt's Natural Deodorant was effective, pleasant smelling and had a pleasant smooth texture when applying. Just a note if you are smell sensitive this may not be for you ,although the smell does dissipate after a few moments it may cause issues for those who are extremely scent sensitive