Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Its good

I like it a lot it smells nice and it dosen't leave white residue on my clothes

Just an average buy

It’s very rosy and barely any vanilla. Leaves stains on clothes.

Rosie

I love the scent, I love that it keeps me dry all day. I do not like the gritty texture.

Nice Scent, Works Great!

Smells lovely and works really well for me. It showed up really fast so I've used it for a few days now and it's comfortable and is doing the job quite nicely.

November 18, 2020

I love natural products !

This deodorant have a great smell. I think I would like the lavender one as well. Natural products are often the more efficient for me and I like to know I’m using safe ingredients!

Great product

Loved the way it felt on my skin, usually I am irritated by deodorant but this one didn’t bother me at all

Amazing smell!!

I cannot get over how nice this smells - two of my fav scents combined! At first I found it a bit sticky but that quickly went away. Overall I really like this product, it kept me odour free all day and kept me dry almost all day. Would buy this product.

November 18, 2020

Probably my new deodorant.

I actually love this deodorant. Natural products. Fantastic scent! It lasts longer than conventional deodorants for me and smells just wonderful. I just got my sample yesterday and I am sold.

Rose deodorant

A fresh rose scent that lasts all day! Very feminine and pretty!

A great natural deodorant

To be honest, I was a bit scared at first, as I tried a whole bunch of natural products but never really found myself liking many of them. Schmidt's rose+vanilla deodorant is so different! I love that it melts right away when it touches the skin as deodorants I tried before were all just ending up as big chunks that peeled off the product. It smells really good as well! It's not too strong but still has this gentle scent. I have used it a couple of times now and I'm addicted! Try it out! It's a really nice change from artificial ones!