Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes Reviews
#3 in Face Wipes

Gently cleanses skin, leaving it feeling instantly hydrated and refreshed, with no residue left behind. Removes impurities, and even the toughest makeup, with just one wipe.

Lingettes démaquillantes micellaires Simple®
Ces lingettes nettoient délicatement la peau, la laissant hydratée et fraîche, sans résidus. Elles ne contiennent ni alcool, ni huile.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Cleansing Water & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

December 05, 2017

Almost perfect!

They are good, remove most of my makeup, the only thing it doesn't take away completely is mascara. Good for sensitive skin. I just need 1 wipe to take away the entire makeup of my face, well, minus my whole mascara. A product that is great on my sensitive skin. I recommend it.

2.8/5

October 09, 2017

Good, but not great.

If you are looking for a wipe that will take off your makeup before your skin routine, this will work for you.

However, if you are looking for a wipe that does more than take off makeup, then these are not the best option. While some wipes are meant to clean skin and unclog pores, some only contain chemicals to remove makeup itself.

It does it's job on taking off the makeup, though. A couple scrubs and it's all gone.

I found however, that when using these wipes before my regular skincare, the skincare did not have the same effects. It lead me to wonder that maybe the chemicals didn't work together well, which was the ultimate reason I stopped using them.

For dry and sensitive skinned people- I highly recommend this. These wipes are not filled with chemicals or scents, and are gentle on the skin. They will not burn. However, they are not moisturizing so make sure to at least use a moisturizer after these.

As of the price, it is decent depending on how many you are using. If you use one per day, don't expect one package worth about $10 to last you more than a month. I believe you could get better quality for this price, and more wipes as well.

I now use wipes that have ingredients essential for the skin, and that I prefer. But it generally depends on your skincare routine. For some people, these may work very well, and others not so much.

September 30, 2017

Best makeup wipes

The best makeup wipes ever. They are so big I can cut them in half. Takes everything off easily. Love them so much. Don't make my face too oily either.

September 13, 2017

I got these as a sample and I really like them!

I received these as a sample and I really liked them!They were gentle on the skin and got my makeup off with just a few swipes without me having to tug on my skin.

May 30, 2017

First facial wipe I have come across that actually removes my make up. The only downfall is that my face does not feel fresh afterwards, I like to follow with the facial wash to leave my face feeling truly clean and fresh

May 30, 2017

I love these cleaning wipes. They are the only ones that I have used so far that actually take off everything, including mascara. They leave my face feeling so clean and they don't dry out my face, which other wipes have.

May 02, 2017

These are perfect for removing your makeup at the end of the day. the packaging isn't ideal but the price is very low and it is worth it. Also if you aren't wearing as much makeup or don't need a full sheet, they can be easily ripped in half (you can save the other half for another day by putting it back into the packaging). It left my face feeling very clean and refreshed.

February 01, 2017

J'ai adoré ce produit je le recommande fortement . Très doux , efficace très bon produit. Facile pour le rangement peux ce mettre dans les sac à main. Ne laisse aucun maquillage très efficace.

January 20, 2017

I usually purchase the Simple Cleansing wipes however, upon my trip to Costco, I noticed they were selling a larger 3 pack version of the Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes. i decided to give it a go. It was a good value at Costco for the 3 pack. The wipes did a decent job of removing makeup however, I prefer the Simple Cleansing Wipes when comparing the two. At the drugstore, they are both the same price but I believe the Cleansing Wipes are more effective. That being said, if I were at the drugstore and they had run out of the cleansing wipes, I would pick the Micellar Wipes as my second option.

January 10, 2017

I love these wipes. They are so gentle and really get the job done. I have purchased these a couple times and always seem to go back. They don't dry or irritate my skin.