Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes Reviews
#5 in Face Wipes

Gently cleanses skin, leaving it feeling instantly hydrated and refreshed, with no residue left behind. Removes impurities, and even the toughest makeup, with just one wipe.

Lingettes démaquillantes micellaires Simple®
Ces lingettes nettoient délicatement la peau, la laissant hydratée et fraîche, sans résidus. Elles ne contiennent ni alcool, ni huile.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Cleansing Water & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

December 16, 2018
    Paris, France

Apparence

Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui je vais vous parler que de l'apparence de ce produit car je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de le tester.

Je l'aime parce que elle me donne un peu la présentation de ses ingrédients et donne des informations importantes.

En gros. C'est par par parfait !!!

Merci,
    wyslijp16

December 16, 2018

Great wipes

These face wipes are great. They are really moist and the slightly textured material helps take off make up quick and thoroughly. The formula leaves my skin soft and even exfoliated.

April 07, 2018
    California, United States

Convenient & Effective!

I'm all for convenience when it comes to the removal of my makeup. I usually want it off fast because I am ready for bed or off to the gym, so these wipes definitely passed the test when it comes to speedy and easy removal! They have a great scent which smells clean and isn't overbearing. They left my skin feeling refreshed, smooth, and cleansed, which are all musts when it comes to skincare. My skin tends to be more on the dry side and these left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized and clean. When I use these at night, they are perfect before the rest of my nightly skincare routine such as washing my face with a cleanser followed by moisturizing.I will totally be purchasing these once I run out!

March 26, 2018

Hit

Yes, yes, yes. Totally recommend, these wipes are my go to! They have no harsh chemicals, artificial perfumes or dyes, is hypoallergenic & BONUS actually takes off my eye makeup without my eyes feeling like they are burning off my face haha. I don’t have reactions after using these and some nights when I’m feeling really lazy they are good enough to get away with not washing my face afterward (I know BAD habit lol). The price of this was what actually made me purchase & it honestly exeeds my expectations!

March 19, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Great for removing makeup

These are gentel on your eyes and doesn’t irritate the skin. Can be use daily for either makeup removal or just cleaning your face. These are great for the value and super affordable.

March 19, 2018

Works well

I have used these makeup wipes before and they are a good price usually and they work pretty well. They are not irritating and they have a light pleasant scent

3.2/5

March 18, 2018

Assez bonne

1. Elle sont assez grande pour démaquiller toute un visage et le coup en un seul coup

2. Elle ne brûle pas ni chauffe les yeux quand vous y démaquiller le contour ou la paupière.

3. Vous donne une apparence douce et nettoyer

4. Elle sentent bonne et pas forte pour le nez

Et maintenant allez vous le procurer comme moi je vais faire des que mon paquet ci sera terminée. Sur ce je vous reviens prochainement avec d’autre article.

February 27, 2018

Amazing facial cleansing cloth!

These are so great! They work very well at removing makeup even though they are very gentle. My husband even likes them he works in a mine and they help clean his pores better then any face wash he owns.

February 27, 2018

Easy on the skin

I have been using these face wipes for about a year and they are part of my daily routine! They are very gentle on the skin and leave a fresh clean feeling! I tend to have sensitive skin especially new products and there was no issue using these.

January 22, 2018

MY #1 choice

These are my ultimate favorite face wipes. They are strong yet soft. They remove all traces of my makeup. I use them to remove my makeup or to double cleans. They even remove my eye makeup with no struggle and no irritation.