Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

Gently cleanses skin, leaving it feeling instantly hydrated and refreshed, with no residue left behind. Removes impurities, and even the toughest makeup, with just one wipe.

Lingettes démaquillantes micellaires Simple®
Ces lingettes nettoient délicatement la peau, la laissant hydratée et fraîche, sans résidus. Elles ne contiennent ni alcool, ni huile.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Cleansing Water & Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer.

May 30, 2017

First facial wipe I have come across that actually removes my make up. The only downfall is that my face does not feel fresh afterwards, I like to follow with the facial wash to leave my face feeling truly clean and fresh

May 30, 2017

I love these cleaning wipes. They are the only ones that I have used so far that actually take off everything, including mascara. They leave my face feeling so clean and they don't dry out my face, which other wipes have.

January 20, 2017

I usually purchase the Simple Cleansing wipes however, upon my trip to Costco, I noticed they were selling a larger 3 pack version of the Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes. i decided to give it a go. It was a good value at Costco for the 3 pack. The wipes did a decent job of removing makeup however, I prefer the Simple Cleansing Wipes when comparing the two. At the drugstore, they are both the same price but I believe the Cleansing Wipes are more effective. That being said, if I were at the drugstore and they had run out of the cleansing wipes, I would pick the Micellar Wipes as my second option.

January 10, 2017

I love these wipes. They are so gentle and really get the job done. I have purchased these a couple times and always seem to go back. They don't dry or irritate my skin.

January 10, 2017

I have tried many wipes before this one but each time I either found that I'm either allergic or get itchy eyes after use but not with these wipes. I wanted something to have by my bed for those lazy nights to remove my makeup with and these are perfect for that leaving me with a clean feel and no racoon eyes in the morning. Highly recommended!

January 06, 2017

I am a true believer in Simple Skincare products for my sensitive skin. I find the quality to be outstanding and as it is so addiquately named, made with "simple" ingredients I feel good about using on my skin. These wipes in particular do an amazing job at cleansing and refreshing my skin, easily and quickly with little to no rubbing. I love how gentle it is on my sensitive skin and am a firm believer in this brand.

October 23, 2016

These were great--soft on my skin and left a nice clean feeling behind...great thing about these: you don't need to rinse afterwards, so they'd be great to have while out on a camping trip or on my travels.

October 23, 2016

I tried these at the chick advisor showcase and I have to sayi was pleasantly surprised. I don't tend to buy things like this because they irritate my skin but these did not and they took off my makeup without having to scrub my skin raw. These would be great to have in your beach bag to refresh your skin after sun and sand as well.

October 23, 2016

This product is Good for sensitive skin. (very gentle on your face.) This facial wipe is a bit pricy. I would wait for a sale if you ever want to try this product. (wipe lipsticks in gentle 2 wipes)

October 23, 2016

Used this to remove mascara and blush. Didn't tackle the mascara too well but my face was smooth and clean.
    Left my skin a little tacky but once dry felt smooth as silk. Like that it's for sensitive skin.

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise